Dad's Mechanic||04

Omniscient POV"How many more runs?" The teenager groaned to her father

Omniscient POV
"How many more runs?" The teenager groaned to her father.

"You got somewhere to be?" He asked

She just sat back and sighed in defeat. The young girl had been with her father all day. She had no choice pretty much. But, she almost didn't mind it. She got free food and she'd do small jobs and get paid. On the downside, she had to wake up at seven in the morning. Waking up early was something she hated with a passion. Especially during summer.

Her dad owned a collision shop so she knew a good bit about cars. she actually loved cars, old schools were her favorite.

"alright so, now we've got to drop these tires off to my mechanic so he can paint them." your father said turning his blinker on so he could turn.
"mechanics paint cars?" you asked looking at your father extremely confused. "mine does." he said.

that's how you knew he was up to something. her father always was with her to run errands because she was his only child. but she never knew her dad to take cars or other things to mechanics, since he was one.

"And we're here. grab those rims from the trunk and take them inside." your dad said while rummaging through his glove box for his checkbook. you rolled your eyes as you hopped of of his F350. You hopped on the back tire and grabbed one rim, hopped down and brought it to the garage door of the car shop, she did that three more times.

"Alright, help him paint. I'll be back." her father said with a smile as he pulled off and blew her a kiss.

Y/n POV:

I was honestly annoyed that he's making me do this. i don't even know who the mechanic is. I walked into the shop and called out for anyone nearby, "hello! anyone here! i got rims from Mr. biggs!"(💀 why tf did i make him her dad)

A 5'9" boy that had waves, black hair with a wife beater and dickies on with grease and oil all over him from cars walked out. he looked familiar.

i saw his lips move but wasn't paying attention, i was in a daze. he was so mesmerizing. the way the wife beater hugged his body. i could see his toned upper body. i was damn near drooling over him. i felt a wave of wetness and warmth between my legs.

"yo!" he tapped me bringing me back to reality.

"what?" i asked confused.

"i said help me sandblast these tires. you good?" he questioned. and you responded with a hum.

_______

You two were now finished with the tires. surprisingly you bonded pretty well. you never knew how cool he was. in school you never paid any attention to him. he was one of the popular guys in school. he just seemed so full of himself.

he always had girls over him and he was a bully. or at least he seemed like one. he was attractive, yes. but his personality was a no. so i tried my best to stay away from him and i just felt he hated me. he explained to me he never meant to come off that way and showed me he wasn't actually the guy i thought he was.

me and anthony were now sitting in his office. it was really clean. he had a few pieces of art on the wall, a record player, his record collection, a brown desk the expanded across the wall in a perfect 90 degree angle. the desk had cabinets above and below. there was hard wood floors that were brown and the walls were painted gray. on the opposite side of the room was a couch. the couch matched the brown color of the desk chair.

"i used to have the biggest crush on you. Kinda still do." anthony blurted

"really?" i questioned.

"yeah. don't take offense to this but i've always wanted to like... ya' know?" he said playing with his fingers.

i would have never guessed it. i wonder if he still wants to fuck, let's test it out. I thought to myself as i got off the couch to close and lock the door of his office. He looked at me confused. Once I returned to him i sat in his lap and straddled him.

"you still want to?" i seductively whispered into his ear as he replied with a low, "yes" when he said that i grew wetter. i began to grind on him, feeling his print.

I got off his lap and got on my knees. I pulled his thick and long veiny member out of his navy blue dickies. It just sprung out. Like it wanted to be released.

"you ain't gotta do that if you don't want to." He said looking into my eyes. "i just don't want you to feel forced or nothing." he added.

To reply to him i just took him down my throat. I was unsure how I was gonna fit all it in my mouth. Whatever didn't fit i stroked with my hands. I began to bob my head up and down. He pulled my hair out of my face and moved my head at a steady pace.

Anthony sunk his top row of teeth into his bottom lip while rolling his eyes and throwing his head back. as i swirled my tongue around his pink tip.

"fuck" anthony let out in a low moan as i felt his rod vibrate in my mouth and a warm load of his semen shot into my mouth. i kept it in my mouth and put him back in my mouth.

"shit c-chill," he moaned. but i continued my actions. i used my tongue to trace the veins on it and sucked his tip. We both jumped as we heard banging on the door.

"Yeah?" Anthony yelled.

"Tony tony que haces ahi" (tony what are you doing in there?). an angry man said who sounded to be hispanic.

"estoy trabajando papa" (im working dad). Anthony replied back.

"Ron está aquí por su hija. darse prisa"(ron's here for his daughter. hurry up). The man said once more and we heard footsteps.

Anthony put his manhood back into his pants. He then wiped my mouth off with his thumb. "you had some nut on your lip." he said as I sucked it off his thumb.

"Hold on. Let me make sure you look normal." he said putting my hair into a bun and rubbing some grease onto my hand to make it look like we only worked.

"Can we finish this up soon?" he said as i nodded and kissed him before grabbing my things and leaving.

Thanks for reading and sorry for not updating recently.

How did u feel abt this one?