I heard|01

(pic gave me the idea)

Anthony POV:
"Anthony I don't care if shes just a 'friend', you shouldn't be all close w her like that after I fucking told you that she wants you." y/n yelled at me with her face red and eyes filled with anger.

She had been going at this for an hour now. Not the yelling, but getting mad over this "situation." So apparently Da Brat likes me but i keep trying to tell her that she's gay and shes like one of the homies to us but it goes in one ear and out the other. Brat's in a whole ass relationship. I don't understand why shes so mad. I don't see anything wrong with me talking to a GAY girl. She don't even fuck with dick so why would she want mine? See, shit doesn't make sense.

"She's a lesbian." I sighed while rolling my eyes.

"Bisexual" She argued.

"Lesbian" I shot back.

"You know what-" She paused.

A good ten seconds of silence went by before I chuckled a, "What?"

She just walked to the door after rolling her eyes.

"Do that shit again and watch them bitches get stuck."

She slammed the door, and then i heard her car start, then it drove off.
I just sat back on the couch and sighed. She had been like this a lot recently. Just extremely insecure about other girls and I'd always let her know she shouldn't be but she'd go right back to it. Shit was getting tiring.

Omniscient POV:
Y/N drove down the smooth road in her black sports car. She hadn't had much of an idea as to where she was going but one thing for sure; she was furious. She had been feeling bad about herself eversince this one night she heard Anthony talking to Nas, Clifford, and Earl.
That night

The door to the gameroom in the basement was cracked open and y/n could here the men talking as she cleaned up the trash they had.

"A damn mess. Got my house looking like the fucking jungle." She huffed vacuuming all the weed crumbs off the couches.

"A fucking pot house is what this is apparently." She went on.

She grabbed the broom and began sweeping the floor when she stopped near the door of the gameroom as she heard an ongoing conversation.

"I mean to be honest I hate living with her, like i shoulda never even talked to her when i first met her. Now I'm in a living hell. Woulda been better off with this shorty I met at the club a week before I met her. If only i knew then. Everyday i wake up, I pray that bitch gets tired and leaves. Sex isn't even enjoyable anymore. Any chance I get i try and get something from a different girl." Y/N heard Anthony say in a normal voice and then a high pitched voice after the second sentence.

It broke her inside to hear him say such things. She then began to feel foolish.

What did i do wrong?

How can i fix it?

Was he even talking about me?

IS HE CHEATING ON ME?

Is he talking about the girl he's cheating with?

thats what his ass get.

But wait..

He's cheating?

Hold on,

This shit not making sense.

So Tony dont like a girl he lives with. The girl could either be me or the one hes cheating with.

I wanna give her a name.

hmmm..

Vanilla?

no ew

Chloe?

too white

Harmony?

nah

Lori?

Bad bitch Lori?

Lori Harvey?

She is bad ngl.

She began to get out of her thoughts. She then actually became aware of what was going on. She quickly dropped the broom and ran upstairs to her room and locked the door. (delayed ass reaction)
She just sat on the floor against the door(ok rhymes, finna take az spot?)
Her head was in between her legs and her arms as she just cried. It was like she just couldn't stop crying. The tears would just continue to flow.

"Baby can you open the door?" Anthony asked in a soft tone.

"Are you asleep?"
His question went unanswered, again.

He then went in the kitchen to grab his keys. He walked to the back of the house and jogged up the stairs to the deck. Once he reached the deck, he unlocked the door to their bedroom. He walked in to y/n with her back on the bedroom door and her eyes puffy and glossy as she stared back at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked in a concerned tone which made her crack a small smile.
She then just got into bed which he followed and she went to sleep. However, she never got much sleep that night because she couldn't stop thinking about what she heard.

Thats it for this chapter. My first chapter! But I may make a part 2 to this. I had an allergic reaction and took a benadryl while writing this so if its bad its bc this benadryl kicking my ass so excuse errors too. But send in request.
Thanks for reading loves.