Tutor pt. 4|07

_____I jumped out of my sleep breathing fast and heavy

_____
I jumped out of my sleep breathing fast and heavy. A bead of sweat dripped into my eye and my body was covered in sweat. There was a wet spot underneath me from my sweat. I turned to my left to see y/n still sleeping peacefully. I don't want to wake her, but I also don't want her to be sleeping in my sweat. I slowly got out of bed and quickly walked over to her side of the bed. I gently picked her up bridal style and softly set her down on the couch on the right side of her room and threw a blanket on top her.

I took the sheets and pillowcases off her bed and went downstairs to wash them. I walked to the linen closet to get her new clean sheets and a clean blanket then made my way back upstairs. I changed her sheets and made her bed as quickly as I could. After her bed was made I picked her back up and tucked her into bed.

I remembered about helping her study so I got her notebooks out and went on her computer to her teachers class board and wrote all the notes she needed and annotated all of the documents she needed to read. She was still asleep after that so I straightened her room up. It wasn't super messy but organizing her room was always therapeutic for me and she loved a clean environment.
_____

"Thank you" I heard her say with raspiness in her voice, indicating she had just woken up.

"Tony?" I turned my head towards her, staring at her. "I'm sorry." She said. I've never been the talking it out kind of person, so I just walked to the door and locked it. I took my shirt and pants off.
"Did he fuck you?"
"What?"
"Did.."
"He.."
"Fuck you?"
She just stayed quiet and I moved closer. I had a lot of pent up anger from that night. She told me she never did anything with any guy before and the first dick she sucked was E's? It fucked with me. If she had fucked him I'd be less upset, I felt betrayed.
_______

"Ahhhhhh! T-t-tonyyy!" She screamed raking her freshly done acrylics through my waves. It kinda' hurt my scalp but she's worth it. I inserted my middle and ring finger into her moistness and it immediately warmed my cool digits. I latched my mouth to her bud and sucked like it was a straw and I was trying to get the last bit of my drink. She must've enjoyed it the way she arched her back so deep.

I wanted to take my frustrations out on her through sex because I don't like arguing and I'm not fighting a girl.

I flattened my tongue and quickly moved my head from left to right and proceeded at that until I felt a warm liquid squirt onto my chest. I placed a smooth kiss on the flesh and brought my head up to kiss her. Her lips were so soft against mine they just felt so right, like that's where they belonged. "You like how you taste?" I asked her in a seductive manner as she replied with a slow head nod and a moan.
_______

Omniscient POV:

Her ass was up, legs spread, and face deep in the sheets. He drilled into her releasing all of his anger on her pussy. His masculine hands gripped onto her slim waste as he relentlessly pounded into her. With every stroke a different sound came from her mouth and more juice dripped from her slit. He soon felt her warm juices all over his lower abdomen.

He continued to drill into her relentlessly. "To-" She screamed but was cut off by a gasp. He slid a hand around her neck and brought her closer to him continuing to drill into her. "I can't take anymore T!" She yelled making him stop what he was doing. He had forgotten she was a virgin and had never had this before, he felt so bad. Anthony didn't know if he had hurt her or not.

"Are you ok?" He worried. "Mhm, just give me a second baby." She replied. After a few seconds she tapped his hand and bent back down signaling she was ready.

"He slid back into her warmth and started her off with slow pumps until she said, "You can go faster Tony."

After that he flipped her on her back and began pounding into her as he stared her in the eyes. He kept himself more controlled this time so he didn't hurt her sensitive walls.

"Fuck I-I'm-" She stammered as she reached her climax. "Again?" He replied to her. He continued giving her strokes but slowing up. The young male could feel himself coming undone. He gave her a slow long kiss as he released his warm semen into the condom.

He pulled out of her and threw away the condom. "Damn girl." He sighed as he plopped on the bed right next to her. "How you feel?" he questioned while rubbing her soft melanated skin with the pads of his fingers.

He didn't get a response to his question so he turned his head to face her. He saw a sleeping y/n. She looked so peaceful to him so he just laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. In less than five minutes he was asleep.