Chapter 7

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟮
𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟴𝗽𝗺 𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
(There's not a title on this one bc theres not much to it also mei and her friends never had the fight in this book)

I woke up feeling well rested and heard some calm music coming from the living room. I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the living room.

I entered the living room and saw Devon wearing some black pajama pants and a light blue shirt with his hat in the table, he was laying on the couch watching the news.

I walked into the kitchen and turned down the music "Hey what was that for?" He asked and sat up "Good morning to you to" i said and turned his direction "Your right sorry, good morning baby" he said and got off the couch as i chuckled.

He walked to the kitchen and stopped when he got in front of me. I looked up at him and smiled "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked and he looked confused "You mean lunch?" He asked and pointed at the clock, i turned my head and realized it was passed noon "Actually.....yes" i said and nodded my head yes but i was actually kind of confused *how did i sleep that long? Its noon-thirty already? That doesn't make any sense. I must've been really tired ig?*

I looked back at Devon and plastered a smile on my face and Devon looked a little worried but seemingly brushed it off. "Well then, what would you like for lunch?" I asked and he spaced out for a few seconds "Sandwich?" He asked "That works" i said and placed a kiss on his cheek.

(38 minutes later)

✿3rd person POV✿:

Y/n and Devon finished their lunch and just sat on the couch watching the news when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Y/n and Devon looked at each other then at the door. "Are you expecting someone?" Y/n asked and turned to Devon only to see him shake his head no.

Y/n got up and slowly walked to the door only to see......her mother?

"Mom what the hell are you doing here?" Y/n asked and Devon got up from the couch grabbed his hat and walked into the other room knowing it wasn't a good time for him to be there. "Im here for you, what were you thinking? You could've gotten kidnapped or raped or-or killed an-and what are yo-you wea-" Ming starts but gets cut off by Y/n "Wait wait wait back up, how did you find my address?" Y/n asked confused "Oh well I figured you would be with that drug head so i asked your sister and eventually broke her and found you" she said and nervously chuckled.

Y/n stood there frozen for a second then slammed the door closed, locked it, and walked back over to the couch. She was about to sit down when she heard someone banging (😩) on the door. Y/n groaned and walked back to the door.

She unlocked it and opened it "Yellow" she said and put on a smile "How dare you" Ming said angrily "Listen mom, i love you well kind of anyways is there something i can help you with?" Y/n asked annoyed "Yes you can come home" Ming said enraged "Ill come home when i feel like i should but right now im busy" Y/n said about to close the door again "Y/N GET OUT HERE NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT I AM YOUR MOTHER" Ming yells "WHAT YOU ARE IS A BITCH" y/n yells back "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?" "YOU HEARD ME" "WHY YOU FU- THATS IT NO PHONE FOR A MONTH" "YOU CANT DO THAT ITS MY PHONE AND I PAYED FOR IT" "FINE NO TV AND YOUR GROUNDED" "YOU CANT GROUND ME ILL JUST STAY HERE" "I CA-You know what fine your old enough to take care of yourself now, i hope you have fun" Ming said sarcastically. Now i cant tell if she was expecting Y/n to go running back into her arms but thats not at all what happened instead it went a different direction "Ok bye mom" Y/n said and closed the door. Her mom scoffed and walked away.

♧︎Y/n's POV♧︎:

I walked back to the couch and was about to sit down and relax when i hear "Y/N GET IN HERE" Devon yells "Why" i groan under my breath and walk to the bedroom. I open the door and walk inside the room "Whaaaaat" i groan and look up from the ground to see Devon sitting on the ground sitting in front of the closet "Look at the kittens" he says and i walk over to him.

I sat next to him and picked up Bysil. I looked over at Devon to see him put Kiari in his hat "So thats why you grabbed the hat?" I asked and he nodded, i giggled at his response. "So why do u need me?" I asked and he turned to me "I just wanted you near me" he said in a calm tone and i blushed "Aw thanks i said "I gotta go grab the camera" i said and put Bysil in Devons hat.

I got up grabbed my wallet and the camrea. I grabbed some money out of my wallet and was about to put it on Devons night stand when "Y/n dont you even think about it" Devon said and i frowned "Dammit" I whispered and put my money back. I grabbed the camera and took a video of Devon and the cats *i gotta admit he's so cute with those cats* i thought to myself and giggled "What?" He asked confused "Oh nothing" i said and he looked at me confused "What is it?" He asked again "I just think its funny that u act all tuff but your kinda soft" i said and smiled and he frowned "Whatever" he said and i only giggled more.

ⓉⒾⓂ︎ ⓈⓀⒾⓅ
6:45pm Y/n POV:

We hung around the house for the rest of the day but eventually i knew i had to go home. Me and Devon were laying on his bed i was texting my friend and he was laying on my thighs. I closed my flip phone and sat up "Dev" i said quietly "Hmm?" He hummed "I have to go "No you dont" he said and i chuckled "Dev come on" i said and he groaned "Fine" he replied and sat up "Thanks baby" i smiled and he frowned.

I finally got dressed for the day

( Just a suggestion)

I kept Devons shirt on and put on a pair of baggy jeans.

Me and Devon said our goodbyes and i got in my car and drove "home" i felt bad leaving Devon but i would see him tomorrow at the concert.

I made it to the house and unlocked the door only to be welcomed with Miriam, Priya, Abby and Mei all having a dance party. The music stops and they all turn to face me.

Mei's POV:

Y/n walked in on me and the girls having a dance party to the 4*town songs "What the hell?" Y/n asked with a "👁👄👁" look on her face "Hey.....Y/n what have you been up to" i asked nervously praying she forgot about how i ratted her out "Meilin my room 10 minutes" Y/n said angrily and i quickly nodded.

Y/n walked to her room and slammed the door and I gulped while all my friends looked at me confused "What was that about?" Miriam asked "Yeah?" Priya asked pointing to the door "Yeah if she's bugging you i can get someone to do someth-" abby starts "No no its fine" i reply nervously "Lets just get back to dancing" i said and put on a fake smile.

Y/n's pov:

I walked into my room and sat down on my chair. I took a deep breath and got back up to unpack all the shit that was in my bag when I realized "Oh shit i missed school today" i groaned.

(Few mins later)

I heard a knock on my door followed by some whimpers "Y/n its Mei" mei says and i groan. I open my door and let mei inside... To be continued.

A/n: YEAH IM BACK. The reason it ended there is bc I didn't feel like writing anymore anyways wassup? I dont have much to say im not checking for mistakes rn ill do it later but here's something for yall to chomp down on for now. Thanks for 1k you guys are so sweet. Anyways nothing else bye babes.

-Kionna 1,489 words