Chapter 8 the hospital

Y/n's Pov:

I let Mei into my room and she closed the door behind her "Hey Y/n....What ups?" She asked nervously "Woah, its hot in here right?" She said starting to sweat but i just glared at her "Sit. Bed. Now" i said and she rushed over to sit on my bed "Whats up wit-" She starts to talk trying to break the silence but i immediately cut her off "What the hell is wrong with you" i asked "IM SORRY OK, BUT SHE KEPT BUGGING AND SCREAMING AND I COULD'NT TAKE IT IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT ME 😭!!" She broke down and started to sob.

"You disgust me, YOU CAN SNITCH ON ANYONE ELSE ANYONE BUT NO YOU CHOSE YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD I CANT BELIVE YOU!!" I screamed and she cried more "IM SORRY OK I REALLY BUT I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM!!" She yelled

At this point i was furious "THE ISSUE IS SHE CAME TO DEVONS APARTMENT YES HIS APARTMENT AND TRIED TO MANIPULATE ME TO GO HOME THEN PROCEEDED TO INSULT ME WITH WHAT IM WEARING ONCE AGAIN IN MY BOYFRIENDS NOT HER MY BOYFRIENDS APARTMENT AND TELLS ME ALL THE THINGS THAT COULD'VE BUT DID'NT HAPPEN TO ME AND THEN HAS THE AUDACITY TO CALL HIM A DRUG HEAD SO YEAH THERE ARE A FEW ISSUES!!!" I screamed and i heard someone running to the door from the outside

"GIRLS ITS MOMMY WHAT HAPPENING IN THERE!!!???" Ming yelled "YEAH ARE YOU OK MEI???!! DID SHE HURT YOU???!!!" Miriam screamed "DID SHE HIT YO-" one of the girls starts "EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP OR IM GOING TO HIT HER OK!!!" I screamed and Mei started to cry "WHAT!?????" Ming screamed and stared banging on the door "Pssst hey, im not gonna hit u i couldn't hit you" i said and chuckled.

She looked up at me and saw me smiling, she decided to smile back at me and we both laughed "Hey im really sorry for snitching on you" Mei whispered "Thanks I appreciate it" i replied and smiled. Mom was still banging on the door so I decided to go open it.

"Im gonna go get the door Mei Mei" i said to mei and she nodded. I opened it and "OWWW" i screamed and touched my nose to see it immediately started bleeding. I got punched in the face by mom "WHAT THE HELL!!" I screamed "Oh crap, Y/n are you ok??" Miriam asked concerned while mom ran over to Mei. "Yeah im perfectly fine" i said sarcastically and she scoffed "Here let me see" Dad said and i showed him "I was just asking" Miriam mumbled annoyed.

"Mom im ok now let me see Y/n" Meilin said trying to get over to me "No no no, you stay right here" Mom forced her to stay but Mei pushed her back and ran over "Y/n are you ok??" She asked "Do i look ok?" I asked angrily and she shrugged.

At this point there was blood all over the door, my shirt, my face, the floor, my hands it was on EVERYTHING. "Uhh i dont feel so good" i said and mom walked over but didn't say anything "How do you feel?" Dad asked "Light headed" I replied my head facing the celling "Thats it im call 911" Abby said and ran to a room.

"Oh shit, i gotta go sit down" i said and started walking to my bed but I tripped. My eyes felt really heavy "Im just gonna rest here for a while" i said and shut my eyes "Y/N NO!!" They all screamed but i did anyway.

[𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣]
10:34 pm

I woke up in a hospital bed with some wires connected to my arm which sent shivers down my spine "Hello?" I asked but no one was in the room. I noticed i was in these burgundy scrubs.

*Might as well get up* i thought. I took all the shit wires off my arm but one was injected so i ripped it out "Yeesh" i groaned and sucked my teeth. I grab a bandaid from the box and put it on the whole in my arm.

I walked over to the door and i felt kind of dizzy but ignored it, i turned the door nob and opened the door. I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

I walked out of the room and wandered around the hallway. I walked up to one of desks and leaned on it. "Mam'm where is my family?" I asked and she looked up at me "What room are you in?" She asked politely "Im not sure didn't check but i think i need to go back" i said my legs weak "Ok lets get you back and ill let your family in ok?" She asked and i nodded.

We made it back to my hospital room and i sat down ok the bed "Ok im gonna give you some meds and a glass of water then im gonna call your family in ok?" She said an put the meds and the water on the side table next to me the grabbed the hospital phone.

I took the meds then drank the water and felt like i was that time i got those gummies from my uncle "gaWd DamN whAtS iN thESe MaaMA?" I asked my words slurring "things and some more things that make u better" she replied typing in some numbers in the phone "Bark bark" i said and she laughed "Bark bark to you to" she replied. Ok your family will be in here soon and the little one said "I called Devon he is on his way" i don't really know what she meant but thats what She said"

"Hehe thats what she sa- WAIT DEVON?!" I asked "Uh, Yuh" she said "Oh shit shit shit shit" i said and looked around for my flip phone "What is it?" She asked concerned "Wheres my phone?" I asked "On the counter lemme grab it" she said her soft brown skin rubbing against the other counter as she turned around.

*She doesn't look to much older then me and she's pretty gorgeous. Look at that long black hair its just a little curly at the end, dark brown beautiful eyes, lushes chocolate ski- WAIT AM I GAY!!!* I thought to myself as i thought about a NURSE!!

 Look at that long black hair its just a little curly at the end, dark brown beautiful eyes, lushes chocolate ski- WAIT AM I GAY!!!* I thought to myself as i thought about a NURSE!!

She walked back over and i shook those thoughts out of my head and focused on other things. She handed me my phone and looked back up at me from my hand "Anything else?" She asked and i looked up at her "Yeah uh, how old are you??" I asked nervously "I actually just turned 24 why?" *Well shit*

"No specific reason just curious* i said and she shrugged. I Don't know if its the drugs thats kicking in on me or what but i think im into woman's now. My thoughts stopped when Devon walked in the room

"Y/n what happened?" He asked worried "To be honest...My mom punched me in the face and i passed out" i said "Well not on purpose!" She stated but i wasn't convinced "Sure sure" i said and sarcastically smiled.

[3 hours later]
1:43 am

Eventually they let me go and i headed back home to my "moTherS" house and fell asleep and dreamt about the concert.