Chapter 5 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡

Morning time bbg
May 22, 2002
11:55am Y/n's pov:

I woke up with someone's arms around my waist i look around and realize that I'm in Devon's apartment "Devon, Devon wake up" i say moving his arms around a little. I see his eyes start to open, "Hey baby good morning" he groans i know he doesn't get much sleep but we both slept for almost 12 hours, "what are we doing today?" i ask and he turns over to me "we could go swimming there's a pool here its actually not half bad" he says and does his cute faint smile "alright i can live with that also i have a few things" i say and smile back at him "you're busy?" he asked confused "no, i mean i have a few things WE need to do" i say abbreviating we "like what?" he asked "well, i need some clothes over here and i know you like 4town so i bought us both front row tickets that way you can keep you're money and spend it on something you want. Oh and i bought us the meet and greet package deal" i say and look over to him, i see him start to tear up, he than quickly moves closer to me and wraps his arms around my neck "oh babes don't cry " i say and i can hear his muffled tears of joy in my boobs "thank you but you really didn't have to" he says moving his head out of my breast area "i know i didn't have to but i know you really wanted to go and so did i so i bought us tickets plus its something we can do as a couple" i say and he turns on hi back resting his head on my chest/stomach area "i love you so much babe i would do anything for you, and this wasn't that big a deal i had to steal a few things but its worth it for you" i say and kiss his forehead "thank you wait- you stole things for me" he questions "yeah i was about $20 dollars short" i say and awkwardly smile "but ill pay all the people back when i get the chance" i say still smiling "i love you" he says "i love you to" i reply and kiss his cheek.

ⓉⒾⓂ︎Ⓔ ⓈⓀⒾⓅ ⒷⒷⒼ
𝙈𝙖𝙮 22𝙣𝙙, 2002
2:33𝙥𝙢 𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

We eventually got up and got ready because we new we had to, i put on my swimsuit and so did he

(Thats just an idea of what ur wearing it reminds me of the whole 2000's vibe. I tried to find him a swimsuit but i saw......some things ill never unsee so no.)

He put on some grey swim trunks, we gathered things we needed we grabbed a beach bag along with some towels, our phones, keys, wallet, and Devon's hat. We were about to head out the door but i heard my start to wring, i picked my phone up to see it was from my mother "oh dear lord" i mumble and hear Devon laugh at my reaction. I sighed and answered the phone "Hello mother may i help you?" i ask i talk formal to my mother because she thinks it's "DIsRESpECtFUl" to talk to her the way i do "Y/n where the hell are you?" she asks angrily "Why must you know?" i asked knowing it would only make her more mad "Because i am you're mother and i don't know where my seventeen year old daughter is for all i know you could be hanging out with that delinquent drug boy from the daisy mart" she says and i scoff "First off, he's not a delinquent OR a drug doo-er/dealer. SECOND. I'm currently with him and we are DATING so get used to it. LASTLY, put dad on the phone i would like to speak to him" i say and look over my left shoulder to see Devon playing with the blinds on the window. I chuckle at Devon's actions and go back to listening to the phone "Y/N YOU'RE DATING THAT MAN. HOW DARE YOUN, YOU DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE BRAT, IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND PROCTECT YOU-" mom continues to yell at me through the phone while i just stand there with a straight face, i can hear dad and Mei telling her to calm down on the other line. I finally had enough of the yelling for today, i hung the phone up in her face. I powered down my phone and turned to Devon "Are we ready?" i ask and he stops playing with the blinds and turns to me "yeah are you ok i heard your mom yelling from over there" Devon asks concerned "Im unbothered" i reply and shrugged and he smiles. We head out the door and he locks it, we make it to the pool and its not to bad

it was a long pool and was empty which as creepy as that its not even 3:00pm so we were fine

it was a long pool and was empty which as creepy as that its not even 3:00pm so we were fine. I walked down the stairs into the water "JESUS FUCK" I yelp "what is it" Devon says with a scared tone "The waters cold" i say and he looks at me with a disappointed gaze. Devon places the stuff down and then walks over to the stairs "I wouldn't if i were you" i say referring to the cold water "Oh hush" he says and walks into the water and i follow behind him. We swam around for a while when i accidently splashed Devon and he splashed me back "What was that for???"i ask "You splashed me first" he says in a petty tone "oh its on" I say and start splashing him and he starts splashing me back. Eventually we both ended up getting soaked, i started to get tired so i swam over to Devon he stood still for a second confused and i hugged him, i wrapped my arms around his chest and rested my head "Y/n im getting pruney lets head out soon" Devon says "We can go now" i responded "Alright then i need you to let go" he says and looks down at me "No" i say and wrap my legs around him "Alrighty then" he says and heads to the stairs.

We make it back upstairs and head to his bedroom. He sat me down on hid bed and went to go change. he put on the grey sweatpants *lord have mercy* i think to myself, i put on one of his shirts that had a picture of OutKast on it and some spare black panties witch a lighter black lace outline. I laid down in his bed and he closed the blinds on all the windows and laid down next to me being the big spoon. "you wanna take a nap?" he asked and i nodded in response "night N/n" he says "night Dev" i reply and shut my eyes.

A/n: hey yall idefk what this chapter is im having a bit of a melt down so dont even ik this chapter kinda sucks ass but its what i got i hope you enjoy loves <3. -kiki