Chapter One

JESSIE'S POV

I sit in class, ignoring my surroundings. We're in sex ed, listening to our teacher talk about the wonders of penises and vaginas and a small package has been put on my desk. I look to see a condom in the corner and my eyes widen. I look up to see everyone holding their condom. Some smirking, some embarrassed, some scared.

I ignore it and go back to reading my book. I'm rereading the whole dollanganger series which consist of Flowers in the Attic, Petals on the Wind, If there be Thorns, Seeds of Yesterday, and [First to comment the last book gets a character in the book, I'm lame].

I'm currently on Petals on the Wind for the 7th time. The bell rings and we I watch as my classmates scram out while I go lacking behind, putting my things away (not the condom, I'm going to give that to my brother).

I walk out the school to see Sandra waiting for me. Sandy is oddly my best friend. Unlike me, she is very outgoing and confident about everything. She actually is dating my brother which I'm not to happy about. When we first met, she came over to work on a project and I go to my room for 3 minutes to get all our supplies and I come back to see her making out with my older brother, Jessicob. I know, weird name. My mother's name was Jessalyn and my dad's name was Jacob so...

"Hey bitch, ready to go to the mall?" Sandy asks. I nod and follow her behind as we walked to the mall.

---

I'm 16. Well, not actually, I'm 15 right now but I'm practically 16 due to the fact that my birthday is in 2 months. That's just around the corner.

Right now, I'm walking around the mall with an unlimited credit card and no shopping bags. I don't like to spend money even though I have alot of it. I hear the most soulful harmony my ears have ever heard and ofcourse, I follow it.

It was a band. But, I was ignoring the singers voice and the guitar player's strums. It was the drums. The pounding on them with the wooden sticks sent shivers up my spine. I look at the drummer and my heart starts to pound. The drummer is beautiful in every which way. His hair, the facial expressions he is making, his hands... Oh what I'd let those hands do to m-.

"Jessie! We have been in here for over na hour and you have brought nothing! What do you want?! If you won't spend your money on you, I'll spend my money on you!" My rich other half said.

I smile,"I want him!" I say, looking up at the drummer. "What was that?" Sandy asked. "Nothing.."

I see a makeup artist and pull on Sandy "Come on!" I say. We make our way to the makeup artist.

"Hi, can I get makeup that makes me look older?" I ask. The woman smiles," Hello,you've come to the right place."

Hi, I hope you liked it. don't forget to vote and comment and shit like that....