Chapter Four

It's 6:30 and I'm sitting on the couch in my black hoodie and grey joggers with black socks. We decided to stay up till late watching movies and talking. It was all my idea but now that I think about it that sounded like we would do more than talking.

At 6:49 the door bell rings. Who could that be? I walk over and look out the peep hole to see an anxious looking Kyle. I open the door in confusion and let him in. "Sorry, I was going to come at the time you had planned but I got bored after sitting across the street in my car for 30 minutes."He says and my eyes widen but quickly recover. My heart beating a different rythm.

"Oh, well make yourself at home." I say and he sits on the couch. I sit next to him and look at him. He's smiling hard. "What is it?" I ask in confusion, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow.

"Let's play 20 questions.." He said, still smiling. Oh those dimples. Those perfectly shaped lips.The way his tongue moves in his mouth when he talks. Oh what I'd let that tongue do to m-

"Sure." I say before I could finish that dirty thought.

"Okay, what's your favorite song at the moment?" He asked.

"My favorite song will always be Pony by Ginuwine. How many instruments do you know how to play and what are they? "

"Uh, the clarinet, drums, guitar, bongos, harp, keyboard, and I know how to sing. Do you have any siblings?"

"Yes, I have an older brother named Jessicob. Sing for me?"

"Sorry, but no." He said and I pouted.

The game continued on smoothly until I asked him something that was on my mind for a while.

"How old are you?"

"20, about to be 21." He said, still smiling. But I'm pretty sure mine was gone by now.

Fuck! I'm only like 15 even thought I'll be 16 in a little bit. I really like him... What to do?

An angel me comes on my shoulder looking all pure and stuff and smiling, playing a harp. "Jessica, don't do this. It is wrong and you can only hurt him and yourself if you don't stop this."

I sigh and am about to tell him my age when a demon comes on my other shoulder with a smirk on her face. "Fuck the law! Age is just a number! What about your happiness? There is no easy way out of this. You really like him? Go for it!"

Ofcourse I listen to my demon self and decide to just do the most fuckish thing I could think of.

"Awesome, I'm only 17 but I'll be 18 in about 2 months."