Chapter Two

When the woman is done, she hands me a makeup kit. "Here, wear this. It's my "mature" collection. It'll have you looking older in 7 minutes." She says. "Thank you, what do I owe you for it?" I ask, pulling out my wallet. "Let it be my treat. This stock just came in an hour before you came and you're the first to buy it."

She did an excellent job on me. I looked like a 17 year old bad ass. I had to do something for this woman. Her job was fantastic.

I took my phone out and dialed my mother's number. She picked up after the second ring, "Hello, Jessica dear?"

"Yes, mother. I'd like you to come swing by the mall tomorrow and come check out this makeup cart called 'Extend'. The woman here does beautiful makeup and needs to be credited for it." I say. When me and my mother are done talking, I walk off with Sandra and go back to watching the band who are playing their last song.

My eyes are focused only on the beautiful drummer and then I notice something odd that never happens before, he is staring back at me.

--

I'm sitting in the food court with Sandra, waiting for my brother to come pick us up. I go up to Cane's and get my food. When I turn around I go head first into a wall.

"Fuck!" I yell out, removing my head off the brick peice and rubbing it. I open my eyes to see a smirking, sweaty drummer boy. "Wow, first you're eye raping me, and then you put your head on my chest? We're practically married." He says, smiling. His dimples are really cute, like really cute. And so is his face and his hands... Oh, what I'd let those hands do to m-

"My name is Kyle." The drummer boy interupts my dirty thoughts. "My name is Jessica. Some call me Jessie, some call me Jess. Since you accused me of being sexually attracted to you, you can call me Jessica." I say, over-confidently.

"Oh, but Jess, I didn't accuse you of anything. You just admitted to it." He says, smirking. I pout and walk past him, going back to Sandra.

I am unaware that he followed me until I hear Sandra ask, "Jess, who might this be?"I look at him and fight back my smile. He is so ridiculously sexy. "My drum- I mean, Kyle." I say, blushing.

"And what were you going to call me before?" He asked. I looked him daringly in the eyes, trying not to smile or blush. But I fail.

"I was going to call you my drum teacher.." I say. Wouldn't be odd since Sandra's cousin's step father's best friend is the owner of a small but spacious music store that is one of my favorites and says he has a charming drummer who charges 10 dollars every hour for drum lessons. But since I'm his best friend's 'close family friend', I get to do it as long as I buy the dude a meal when he is hungry.

"Ah, very nice. I could teach you a few things on the drums one day. Maybe if you would do me the pleasure of giving me your number?" He ask. I smile. "Sure, give me your phone." I say.

He pulls it out, puts in the password, and gives it to me. I go to contact and add my number in as 'Beautiful Stalker-Psycho Chic (cat with heart eyes, purple devil smiling, moon)' and text myself saying 'Ayoooo'.

"Okay, so this is me. Give me a call whenever you want to give me a lesson. I'm free anytime." I say, smiling. He smiles back and walks away.

I look at Sandra who is smirking. "What?!" I ask before my phone starts ringing. "Hello?" I say, not even bothering to check the caller id."

"Ready for that lesson?" Kyle's voice comes up on the other line. "Oh, um. No. I have to get home and stuff. But I'll get back to you on that."

*****

I go to sleep, thinking of today's events. Kyle is so beautiful. I wonder if he actually wanted to give me lessons or was using that as an excuse to bring me on a date.

I so hope it's the second one....