6

TW!!! There are mentions of SA in this chapter, I've put "***TW***" for when it begins and have also indicated when it ends, nothing extreme happens but there is some non consensual touching so I just wanted to warn anyone who may be sensitive to these topics. It won't really affect much in the story if you don't read it, you will probably be able to gather what happened but I will leave a brief summary at the end of the chapter for anyone who didn't read that part of the story! <3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Jere, surely you turn the car around and we just go home,' Maddie said. He had managed to get her to go to Sam's party.

'It'll be fun Mads, and if he comes up to you, I'll intervene, that's what I'm here for,' he said, turning to her and smiling.

'Okay,' she nodded, automatically feeling safer.

They arrived when the party was in full swing, there was loud music, people dancing and lots of drinks. The line for the bathroom was already leading down the entire hallway, Maddie spotted Sam on the deck outside, she only hoped he hadn't seen her.

'Want something to drink?' Jeremiah asked.

'Yes please,' she nodded, turning towards the entrance she saw Belly and Cam enter, 'I'm gonna go talk to Belly quickly, I'll be back,' Jere nodded, squeezing her forearm lightly then going over to the drinks table.

Maddie walked over to Belly, 'hey Cam Cameron, hey Bells.'

'You guys are never gonna let that go, are you?' Cam laughed.

'Nope, mind if I steal Belly for a minute,' Maddie asked, already beginning to drag her sister away.

'Not at all,' Cam said, not that either of them had heard him though.

Maddie led Belly over to an empty corner in the living room, she could see that Cam had gone over and was talking to Jeremiah.

'What's up?' Belly asked.

'Nothing, just felt like talking to you. Have you asked Cam yet?'

'Not yet, I'm planning to ask him tonight,' Belly responded.

'Bells, why don't you ask Connie?' Maddie said slowly.

'What?! Why would I do that? I'm over him Mads, and he doesn't like me like that anyway,' Belly said, shaking her head vigorously.

'Mhmm, ask who you want, it's up to you, just don't cut Conrad out as an option too early, you never know,' Maddie shrugged.

Belly nodded, quickly changing the topic, 'enough about me, what about you and Jere, how's that going?'