Chapter 11.

Ariana's POV

A week later.

I had to call Ashton almost 12 times last week because of how suicidal I began to feel, I felt slightly selfish to keep taking his time and making him feel depressed.

I wish I could handle this alone, nothing has worked whenever I attempted to try and get through it.

Ashton seems to understand so I talk to him about it and he replaces my suicidal thoughts with happy ones, he tells me to think of something that makes me happy.

Each time I think of Zoe and the boys but sometimes he tells me to think of someone I love and how they would feel if I was no longer here. Luke always comes into my mind although he doesn't love me back, he might be affected if I ended it all as would my family and friends.

"Ari, I'm here!" Zoe called from downstairs, I squealed and jumped to stand in front of the mirror.

I was fully aware that the boys were downstairs so I decided to wear something different because I want them to see me as something other than the depressed girl.

I was wearing white high waisted shorts and a black crop top with white ankle socks and white converses, I had a few necklaces and bracelets on but again I didn't wear my piercings.

I haven't worn them all week and I'm pretty sure they will heal soon if I don't put them back in.

My blue hair had faded into a lighter colour and I had straightened it, I had light makeup on with pink lipstick and I didn't think it would suit me but it looks okay.

Quickly, I grabbed my phone and rushed down stairs to greet my best friend. She took a double take before smiling at my outfit choice.

"Wow, you look amazing!" I shook my head and laughed.

"I might get the colour back out of my hair" I shrugged and entered the living room.

"Mikey, me and Zoe are going out. I'll see you when I'm back. Bye guys!" I waved and grabbed my keys and dragged her out of the house.

"Uh-Ari, are you okay?" She asked once we entered the mall, I was also wondering why we were here considering I hated it but I guess this is what most girls do.

I nodded my head and we entered the ice cream parlour, I scanned my brown eyes over the delicious selections.

I eventually decided on vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and chocolate sauce, I paid for it and Zoe did the same. She had mint chocolate chip with sprinkles and chocolate sauce.

*

"What would impress a boy?" I asked Zoe who looked taken aback by my unusual question.

"Why? Who are you trying too impress?" She winked her left eye and smirked.

"Someone" I mumbled not wanting to admit my crush on our blonde haired, blue eyed friend.

"Uhh- Sam?"

"Nah, not Sam" I laughed

"Daniel?" I shook my head.

She guessed a few more times and she eventually gave up, she's my best friend and I can trust her. I might as well tell her.

"Oka-" she cut me off by gasping and pointing her finger at me.

"Its Luke!" My eyes widened and I pulled my lip in between my teeth to prevent me from talking. She squealed and clapped her hands at a fast pace.

"I know what you can do! Ive gotten to know him very well since I started hanging out with them at school" she dragged my wrist around the isles of some random clothing store.

She picked up a red dress from a rail and she shoved it into my hand and began to push me towards the changing rooms.

I quickly tried the dress on and it hugged my body in all of the right places, it really complimented my figure. The dress was rich red in colour and was long sleeved, it was tight but not too tight.

She shoved some black heels underneath the door and I quickly placed my feet into the black platform heels that made my legs look great.

I opened the door and Zoe gasped.

"You look perfect!" I blushed and smoothed out my dress a little.

"Now, what am I getting this for?" I asked and looked at myself in the formal looking dress.

"The big party thing that our families are having!" I shook my head quickly.

"I can't wear this to something like that!" I complained.

"My dress is shorter and tighter. I'm pretty sure you will be fine in this!" She reasoned. I nodded and closed the door to get changed again.