Chapter 2.

Michaels POV

I heard small sobs coming from my sisters room, thinking nothing of it I turned over and tried to get back to sleep.

Her sobs echoed in my head so I decided to go and check on her, there's probably nothing wrong with her. She's probably watching a depressing film like usual.

"Why are you crying?" I groaned as I entered her bedroom.

"S-sad movie" I nodded and left her room again.

I got out of bed for no reason, she's watching another sad movie, she needs to stop that because I hate getting up every night to see what the hell is wrong with her.

She's carefree so why the hell is she crying? She's pathetic.

Ariana's POV

I'm glad its a Saturday, I can stay home and relax.

From:Carter xx
Hey bitch, come over.

To:Carter xx
I can't. I'm going out with my family x

From:Carter xx
DID I ASK YOU IF YOU COULD COME? GET THE FUCK HERE NOW.

I gulped and got up from my bed.

The only different colour on my whole body today is my hair, everything else is black. Black makeup, black jewellery, black jumper, jeans and black vans.

I got into my car and headed to my boyfriends house, I hope we are going to have a nice day today. Maybe go to a party later.

"Hey baby!" Carter greeted as I entered his house.

I greeted him with a kiss and then greeted his parents with a small 'hello'.
"So, are you getting any more piercings or tattoos?" I tried to break the awkward silence that had fallen upon us.

"Maybe." I giggled at his short response.

"Where should I get them baby?" He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my lips, our lip piercings colliding with each others.

"Here" I pointed to his eyebrow as it only had one piercing.

He nodded in agreement and kissed me again.

So far so good.. Or so I thought.

"Next hair colour?" He winked.

"Blue or red" I shrugged and looked down at my hair.

*

We had just made cupcakes and we were in the middle of decorating them when he started to mess around.

He chucked some flour at me so obviously I threw some back, by the end of that I ended up with the whole bag of flour dumped onto my head.

I smirked and cracked an egg and watched the yolk land onto his jet black hair.

"You fucking bitch"

He charged at me causing me to run away from him, he was slightly less intimidating because of the egg and flour but he was still a monster to me.

*

I had been crouched underneath the dining table for almost an hour and he hadnt found me yet but I knew it wouldn't be long.

A cold hand gripped my ankle and I squealed at the sudden movement, here it comes.

I clenched my fists and forced my eyes shut as I felt his fist collide with my chin and various other areas.

I would have never believed that my boyfriend of 2 years would end up doing this, Almost 8 months of continuous abuse.

Unfortunately, I can't tell anyone about it.. He would kill me. I don't want to die.. Not yet anyway.

Everyone is oblivious luckily, he's perfect around other people. When were alone most of the time its exactly like this.

"Get out of my sight you fucking slag!" He yelled once the violence had stopped.

My cheek was slapped once more and a burning sensation took over, I ran out of his house and drove away as fast as I could.

I put on my sunglasses and a scarf too cover up the fresh marks and I headed into the house, the same thing I have to do every time I leave his house.

Will this ever end?