AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello there!

Thanks for giving Grace a try. I hope you enjoy this story!

A few things first:

Grace is the first book in a universe of novels project I'm working on. It contains strong language, themes such as abuse, domestic violence, depression and themes like confidence and self esteem.

Second, Writing from a male's perspective was important to me for this particular story. In love stories, we often see the female's perspective which means we don't often see the male's vulnerability or how he changes throughout the story. So starting this project by writing an entire novel (not just a few chapters) from the male's (Reese's) perspective was crucial in my opinion.

Finally, Please remember and respect that all of the events, concepts, conflicts, and characters are of my own creation and cannot be plagiarized in any way. Writing takes time. Creating a story that you hope people will value and enjoy. Takes. Time. It's my passion and I enjoy it, but I do not enjoy when people choose to pass work off as their own or modify it without GIVING CREDIT or ASKING PERMISSION FIRST.
Please keep these things in mind when reading my stories — and any other author's stories for that matter.

Just a final P.S: KIND, FUNNY, MOTIVATING comments are always welcomed and encouraged. As a Wattpad reader, I enjoy reading the comments on monumental scenes in the story, or even just the comments on small pieces of dialogue that reader's pay attention to. As a writer, I'd love to see what kind of things you enjoy or hear a joke or two. :p However, negativity is not supported and frankly, says more about the person than it does the author. I enjoy writing and will not hesitate to delete put-downs (for lack of a better word lol) from the comments.

Alright that's all! :)

Happy reading! <3
             - AEJ