Death.

You sat in the road. It was raining but even tho it was raining nothing felt real. You got up and went inside, you grabbed a knife and slit your throat.... Darkness. Only darkness. Then you heard screams and it smelt ashes you woke up and looked around. There was a bunch of demons. "Shit guess there is a afterlife and I went to the most painful one." you stood up. And ran to the nearest building you looked at yourself in the window. A hell hound. That's what you were. Your ears perked up as you looked at yourself. "W-wow I guess it's an upgrade" you turned to the door and opened it. You seen another hell hound sitting at a desk. She looked.... Goth. Your ears went down so did your tail. "Anything I can do?" she said in a bitchy tone. You turned and seen two demons arguing. You shook your head and just as you were about to leave someone grabbed your hand. You turned to look at them it was the tall demon that was arguing with the short white haired demon. He looked at you and smiled. "Lookin to get revenge on someone in the human world?" he smirked. "W-well no it's just-" you got cut off "yeah yeah I know you just died I can tell. Well if you ever want anything comeback good luck out there." he said "w-wait!" you managed to get out "yeah?" he said. "Well I don't know how hell really works... So um." you said "look you need to have a job so you can work here." he said "o-ok.." you stuttered "but what do y'all do...?" "oh we go into the human world and kill people for demons in hell." it sounded easy enough you nodded. He showed you to moxxie, Millie and loona. They told me he was dating the king but when i asked him he denied and said that they were no where close and it was just a transactional fucking. You nodded. Seems your gonna have a lot of fun here.