♥️ | Evening Mission [Pt.1]

【UPLOADING FILE #Y2k10】

【ENTER PASSCODE: C454-80n1T4】

【FILE ACCESS GRANTED!】

You and your brother both wear normal everyday clothes and funnily enough both of you have 'effortlessly' made additions to make it a 'hero costume'. While Craig just had paper with an 'S' taped to his midnight blue coat. You adorn a large collared and long tattered black cape that reached to the ground. Moreover, the said cape matches your dark attire.

The real situation is that you and Super Craig had been scouting over the town to find your little sister yet no signs of where the said kindergartener would be. Tricia doesn't always talk, predominantly uttering a few words. She was a very quiet kid. In comparison to you who was very vocal and confrontational while Craig who's nonchalant and speaks his mind when he wants.

Furthermore, this wasn't the first time you and your brother had to go on a search to find Tricia. Granted that, this was taking a lot longer than it would normally have been.

"I can't believe I'm working with a villain. Who's also my sister." Craig plainly comments monotonously in his nasal voice.

You rolled your eyes and denied your brother's statements, "I'm not. I do what I want." Moreover, you drew attention to the type of people Craig was hanging out with, "You're working with the fat rat." Nothing made you more disappointed than your brother teaming up with the chubby nuisance.

Craig blatantly retorts, "I like Coon and Friends."

"Whatever." You will never understand your brother's decisions and just left it at that, "We just have to work together and find Tricia again or we'll get grounded—"

As luck would have it, he replied, "I wasn't going to say no."

"Ok. We've already searched most areas in this town. We should do a second thorough search—"

A sudden call from another hero but on the other faction, Freedom Pals. You and Super Craig listen in to the message, it was from Mysterion.

|This is an emergency. Demoness, Super Craig I need help at Casa Bonita, pronto.|

You raised a brow, "Seriously?" You questioned the masked dark hooded hero.

Craig blatantly responds, "We have other problems going on, dumbass."

|Besides the point. Vampires have taken my sister, Karen but also—|

"Help yourself, dude." The ravenette boy wasn't interested in helping a Freedom Pal hero. More so, there were personal issues in the process.

You mentioned, "Look, we're trying to find our little sister as well—" Alas, you were interjected by Mysterion as he further explained the situation.

|Let me finish. It's not only my sister who's in trouble. They also took Tricia.|

Craig and you glanced at each other, finding out the two of you weren't even remotely close when looking for Tricia. You frowned, not liking that your little sister somehow got into the problem, "You better not be pulling any strings."

|We both know. I don't joke around when it comes to family and you wouldn't either. Nobody would. Just hurry.|