♠️ | More to it...

[...] Takes place between Ch.5 - Ch.7 (maybe Ch.8) of Inner Demons.
[...] Beware of maths.

•| ⊱♤⊰ |•

During another class of maths with Mr. Garrison once again. He was really peeved about the hot beverage incident. He was taking out his anger on most students here and you were no exception. The fact that Monday night during your shift wasn't a great day because one staff member was problematic. To the point, Heidi had to fire the troublesome waitress on the spot.

Hence, Mr. Garrison being incredibly moody it allowed for some to talk back yet that never solved the issue. He targeted others as well. However, thanks to Gary for suggesting that people could be in groups to help each other out in where they were struggling the most within the subject. This gave the old teacher an opportunity to sit back and relax without being considerably ill-mannered and verbally disparaging.

Although, it may have resulted in a lot of students, not all of course, having to ask the 'smartest student' for help. Moreover, Ms. Victoria's class had the majority of the clever and studious students. Which would be Kyle Broflovski, Wendy Testaburger, Tolkien Black, Heather Nishimura and that was just scratching the surface of highly intellectual individuals.
Unfortunately, in this class, there was only 'one'. That being Gary. Thus, causing the whole idea of being in 'groups' becoming just 'in pairs' instead. It would be a lot of questions for the fair haired male to get through.

You didn't want to put any pressure onto him and attempted to help yourself. You saw that Christophe seemed alright and thought you could just pair up with him.

"Hey, you understood some of these." You indicated the classwork you held.

"It's not z'at difficile, chérie." Although, he picked up that obviously you weren't doing well in mathematics, "Don't tell me you're still struggling?"

You sheepishly said, "...maybe..."

He scratched his head with the pen in hand, "I'm not good with explaining z'e words. My English is shit too."

"But you speak perfectly fine." You honestly said.

A light blush formed on his tanned skin yet not so prominent. However, he would describe, "Z'e accent will fuck up with what I'm trying to tell you and I don't like to explain." Most notably, Christophe didn't want to confuse you even more than you already are.

"I'd ask Damien except..." You saw him just chilling in his seat. When he noticed you were looking at him, he gave a wink. You smiled before facing the Frenchman, "I don't believe he'd feel like it."

Christophe scoffed when talking about the devil, "Pft, he'd rather spend time with a specific..." He briefly glanced at you, the last words of sentence, sounded softer in tone rather than harsh from the beginning, "belle femme."

"Who's Belle?" You tilted your head.

The dark haired brunette male probably wanted to face palm yet didn't. Your reaction was rather 'adorably hilarious'. He nonchalantly answered, "Not a person."

A sweatdrop would appear at the small mistake. Which, you quickly say, "Oh sorry, you should teach me French, so I can understand."

That was a nice thought, the two of you would communicate in his language. Except, Christophe thought; 'where was the fun in you not knowing what I said?'. That was when he was prompted to ask, "Isn't z'ere a language class?"

"They're not teaching French, it's [insert another language]. It sounds awesome but I do want to talk to you in your own language, that way you don't always have to switch between languages."