♥️ | Evening Mission [Pt.3]

【RESUMING AUTOSAVE PROGRESS】

Hearing an upper class British accent. The curly blonde boy held out his rapier as he stood tall and proud whilst quickly adjusting his monocle after landing. He was a showoff.

"Oh not him." Your brother muttered.

"A preppy conformist? No thanks." The chubby goth girl responds very unamused and dully.

"The more the merrier, I guess." Mysterion didn't seem to be bothered as long as there was more assistance in this battle.

You were plainly going to say his name, "Greg–

The Brit sighed, instantly cutting you off, "Pedagogue."

"Not saying it." You weren't bothered pronouncing his alias but suddenly remembered, "By the way, there's something important and I'll tell ya later."

The eloquent Brit had a slightly perplexed expression, "Then I look forward to what it is."

Mole abruptly says, "About time you arrive, son of a bitch."

He dryly laughed at the French boy's irked manner and timing, "Well, you should of expected that I'd make a grand entrance—"

You extended your cape as a shield to block an incoming strike from Count Rayvncrowe, "And fight dammit!" You kicked the said vamp kid keeping distance.

"Of course." He says your alias in a very lighthearted manner, "Demoness." In his perspective, calling you such a word was not something he wanted to say. Albeit, this was for the time being.

You stuck your tongue in response to his alternate ego he puts on an act. Sometimes, you can't even tell if it was or not. That's what he gets for being a theatre kid. Though you had other things to do besides pointing out the Brit's theatrics.

You charged towards the master vampire. When you sprinted to jump high up to land a your infamous killer leg drop and then twisting your whole body perform a double kick, one to the chest and you backflip to kick his chin. Thus, resulting in him getting knocked back and hitting the vamp, Ryan with a grey mohawk and Vlad.

In return you were about to get striked down when Mr. Adams dispersed into a sky blue mist with ebony bats. That is when he began summoning ice chunks from the ground. Everyone would dodge when the ice appeared. Pedagogue intervened with his blade by slicing the said ice when the sharp tip could reach you. Additionally, the master vampire reappeared, no longer a mist of bats. He was open to incoming attacks.

Mole yelled out, "Take z'is to z'e grave!" He held different set of bombs, it was a garlic scented. As the scented bomb went off, this caused him to become not aware of his surroundings due to the gastly pungence, it was far worse than the ordinary cloves.

Accordingly, a wide variety of attacks to be unleashed. Mysterion created a purple mist to drag the bearded man into range. Henceforth, Pedagogue began striking with his rapier at certain weak points at Mr. Adams.

This would allow Super Craig to throw considerable heavy jabs from left-hook to a right uppercut, a combination of many punches, resulting in the master vampire to easily bring him down.

Vampir's stepfather summons ice shards to aim at you and the rest. This was countered by Henrietta smoked from her cigarette and unleashed a murky grey vapour that would spark fire causing said ice to melt quickly and add damage towards the adult.

The shards became a rapid fire, a sharp fragmented rain that would injure almost you and the others on the field. Mysterion, Super Craig and you had blocked the said move but gained a lot of bleeding scars. While Mole and Pedagogue would be able to prevent said ice from contact. Mole twirled his shovel like a spinning shield whilst the honey blonde Brit slashed the shards with precision very effortlessly.