The Thirty Seventh Burn

Once Y/N left, Kirari sank down to the ground. She had not noticed the tears that fell down from her eyes until she realized her sleeve was already wet.

The Momobami clan head huddled her knees to her chest and sobbed. There was no use if someone saw her in this position.

Can she blame Y/N? Kirari knew it in herself that she could not.

The student council president was well aware of how shitty she had treated her wife. Kirari could not blame Y/N for letting her go already. She was well aware of how her wife was already hurting.

Kirari saw the meds, the prescriptions, the doctor's notes, and had experienced her wife's panic attacks as well.

Was this the price of my greediness? Kirari thought.

The door opened and Sayaka Igarashi burst through the doors with a shocked expression. In her panic, she had not realized that she left the door open.

"K-Kirari..."

"S-She broke things off with me..." Kirari hiccuped.

The student council secretary was not accustomed to see her boss in such a vulnerable state. Kirari looked at her with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Sayaka had engulfed the student council president tightly in order to comfort her. Kirari had sobbed harder in her secretary's shoulder.

"Let it out, seito kaichou. I-Its okay to cry."

Y/N stood by the doorway, watching everything play out. At that moment, she did not need to worry about the platinum haired president as Sayaka was always more than willing to stay at the Momobami clanhead's side.

Y/N was worried for nothing.

She took her leave quietly. The Moon heiress kept on telling herself that Kirari can live without her at least, by the rate she seemed to accept Sayaka's embrace.

Kirari doesn't even need her anymore.

------------

"Here are the details of the IVF procedure."The Moon heiress said as she gave the student council president a pamphlet." I'm assuring you that my body is already ready. I do not wish to prolong this further. "

"Buin-"

"Stop calling me that." Y/N snapped. "I'm sorry for snapping at you but please refrain from calling me that nickname."

"If that's what you want." Kirari said quietly.

"I hooe you do not plan on making it your child with Sayaka's?" Y/N asks, her tone devoid of any emotion.

Besides i would never forgive myself if you ever decide on doing that, Y/N thought.

"You have my world that it will be our children biologically."The Momobami clan head reassures her wife.

Ririka watched her twin sister and sister-in-law's interactions. She could definitely see that there relationship was strained beyond measure. Y/N left the council room stating she was going to be with Yumeko and Mary.

Ririka approached her twin sister once they were left alone.

"You're stalling." Ririka commented.

The older Momobami was not daft to see through her twin sister. She was well aware that Kirari was stalling the IVF procedure for reasons she doesn't know.

"I don't want to lose her."Kirari mumbles.

"Kirari, its not as if she's going to die giving birth-" Ririka was then cut off with her twin sister panicking.