Ch 1. Trapped In The Past

Disclaimer: I don't own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV/ 4 Years Old

Izuku was scared, he had just watched his mama go very still after getting hit by a bright light and then the same light had hit him and now he was in a strange place. He was cold and there was snow falling all around him, it was pretty though. He sniffled slightly, his body shivering heavily and his teeth chattering.

He hobbled over to a dark overhang and huddled into the buildings walls, tears running down his cheek. He wanted his mama back, but she wasn't there anymore and he didn't know what to do.

He was so so cold and he was scared, he wanted his All Might blanket that was at home. He wanted his warm katsudon, his mama, and his Daddy. He just closed his eyes and wished for someone to find him, he didn't like being cold and his tummy was starting to ache as hunger began affecting him.

A loud clang made him cower, fear spiking inside his tiny frame and he felt his body instinctively freeze. A patch of his bright white curly hair fell in front of his face, hiding his green eyes. Izuku stared at the place where the noise came from and moments later two men walked around the corner and paused, he had a feel they had spotted him.

His mama had told him not to talk to people he didn't know, but he was so cold and hungry.

One of them took a step forward, making him scoot further back and press himself against the brick wall behind him. This caused the man to pause, before whispering something in the other man's ear. One of the men looked like Kacchan, even down to the blonde hair and piercing red eyes.

"Hey, kid you...what are you doing out here?" The Kacchan look alike asked gently, nothing like actual Kacchan would have.

"Mama and D-Daddy say to never t-talk to strangers." Izuku said in return and the man smiled softly, clearly amused but by what Izuku didn't know. The second man with yellow blonde hair also kneeled down, giving a kind smile towards him.

"If we introduce ourselves, then we won't be strangers, right?" The second man offered and Izuku hesitated, that did make sense and so he nodded.

"My name is Moeta and my friend here is Sokka." The Kacchan look alike said, making Izuku nod and then shiver violently." Kid, how long have you been out here alone?"

Izuku thought back, he didn't know how long he'd been here. Only that it was before it went dark and it had been a long time since then. He shivered again, wanting so badly to run into the men's arms and warm up. However he was scared that it wouldn't be welcomed right now, Kacchan always conveyed that unwanted affection was to be punished for.

"It w-was before, the s-sun went down." Izuku admitted and Moeta muttered something under their breath.

"We can bring somewhere warm and get you some food, if you want." Sokka offered and Izuku hesitated for only a second, before nodding. These men felt safe and they were being nice and kind, he was sure he could trust them.

Moeta picked him up and he clung to them tightly, soaking in their wonderful body heat that he had lost in his time outside. He nuzzled his head into the mans neck, exhaustion finally catching up and he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moeta's POV

Moeta walked the short distance to the front of the base, the toddler in his arms having fallen asleep while clinging to him. However he hadn't just taken the kid in out of kindness, regardless of if that was the main reason. A secondary reason was due to the familiar white curly hair and bright green eyes the toddler had, the same hair as the monster All For One and the same eyes as the man who they had rescued less then a week ago.