Ch 13. Bound

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoichi's POV

Yoichi was scared, conflicted, and heartbroken as he watched All For One from the back seat of a stolen car, because it was All For One, not Hisashi. At least if the Meta-Ability controlling his brother wasn't lying and he seriously doubted it, to think an Ability had grown so powerful that not even the host body could within stand it, was concerning to say the least.

He ran his tongue over his lips, he probably could jump out of the car as the door isn't locked and he wasn't tied up or anything and yet...he doesn't, because he can't help but remember the look on Hisashi's face just before All For One accepted the deal in return of his Nephew and biological sons freedom.

Hisashi had looked so, defeated and seemed to have accepted his situation, even though it was obvious to Yoichi that his big brother did want to do it. His brother had terrified, which considering he had woken up in hostile territory after having been told he was a very powerful criminal it was not surprising. He probably thought he had no chance at a normal anyways and had just accepted his fate, doing so in a way that saved his Nephew.

"Hisashi, where are we going?" Yoichi asked softly, earning a slight glance from the Meta-Ability that was seemingly controlling his brother.

"Back to your room." All For One stated simply, making Yoichi pale as he realized he was about to be sentenced to the Vault again and he was sure that All For One wouldn't make the same mistakes twice.

"Did you lie, are you really my brothers Meta-Ability and not Hisashi?" Yoichi asked and he felt like holding his breath as question hung in the air.

It felt like an eternity, waiting for the answer and looking into his brothers red eyes from his peripheral vision. His brothers white hair damp and he seemed to be sweating, as well as shaking as he held onto the stirring wheel tightly. As much as Yoichi felt worried, he didn't comment on his brother's condition.

"No, that was completely true." All For One stated and Yoichi nodded, feeling a rush of relief as he processed the words.

A part of him wanted to cry out with relief, knowing that it wasn't his brother who had done all of those bad things and yet he knew that All For One was his brother's Meta-Ability. All For One was still a part of his brother, even if it wasn't his brother's main personality. He wondered if he had never had that argument with Hisashi all those years ago, if his brother would have never turned into All For One.

The trembling from his brother's hands worsened and he noticed that the man was starting to grow more unable to concentrate. His eyes widened as his brothers body slumped against the wheel of the car, making him panic as he grabbed the wheel to prevent crashing. That wasn't going to do much if the weight on the gas pedal didn't lighten up however, all he could do was prevent a crash and steer to the best of his abilities.

He fumbled through his brother's coat, seeing if he had a phone on him and nearly sobbed with relief when he did. Quickly, he dialed the resistances number and waited with baited breath as he waited for someone to pick up.

"Hello? Who is this?" Sokka's voice called from the other end, making Yoichi let out a choked sob.

"It's me...All For One passed out in the car, I don't know what happened." Yoichi said with a half-hysterical tone." I am preventing a crash by keeping the steering wheel, but I can't do anything about the gas and breaks."

His brother's form shifted, making him tense and then he noticed the car beginning to slow down. He checked and sighed with relief notice that his brother's shifting had caused his foot to fall of the gas pedal, which mean the car was drifting to a stop and he could only thank whatever deity that was watching for the fact he was currently on a country road.