Part 3

After lighting candles and setting them around different places in the rooms, Reki and Langa went back to Langa's room. Reki had wrapped blankets around himself, trying to focus on something, anything, that could calm him down.

"Hey, Reki?"

"Hm?"

"Come here."

Reki lifted his head, eyes trying to focus on the blue-haired boy that was sitting only a few feet away from him in the darkness. Langa was sat on his bed, the only light near him was a small candle that was placed on his nightstand.

Reki silently and hesitatantly moved closer to Langa, sitting next to him. Langa gently wrapped his arms around the redhead, pulling him closer in a hug, allowing the slightly shorter boy to rest his head on Langa's chest.

"Why didn't you tell me you were afraid?" Langa spoke softly.

"I...It's stupid."

"It's not stupid, I used to be scared of storms, too."

"You were?"

"Yeah. My parents would always hold me close to them to calm me down."

"I suppose that's why you're doing this, then?"

"Are you not alright with it?"

"No no, it's comfy."

Langa chuckled quietly, ignoring the burning on his face. He was glad that it was dark, Reki couldn't see him. He just hoped that Reki wouldn't notice how rapidly his heart was beating.

"I was terrified of the dark, as well. I remember when I started crying because it was dark."

"Really?"

"Mhm, my dad found me and assured me that it was alright."

"How long do you think this storm will last?"

"I'm not sure, I can check my phone."

"Speaking of phones, mines dead."

"Oh, the group chat is blowing up?"

"All I did was let them know I was at your house?"

Langa opened his messages, both of them began reading through the texts.

>Messages<

Reki
>Hey guys
>I'm stuck at Langa's house cuz of the storm
>My phone is also about to die so, text him if you need me

Cherry
>Alright, no kissing. I'm sure Langa's parents wouldn't be okay with that.

Joe
>Dude chill! That's not something you say in a gc!

Miya
>Or do kiss. No one's stopping you.

Shadow
>Just make sure you're alone

Joe
>Alright! That's enough guys! Give them a break!

>End of Messages<

Both of their faces burned a bright red as they read the texts. Langa typed a quick response, "would you guys stop? It's not like that." Before closing out of the messages and going into his wheather app.

"Oh, it says it'll last until some time tomorrow night."

"Great."

"Well looks like you're stuck here until then."

"Yep," Reki yawned.

"You tired?"

"I'm fine."

"We can go to bed, it is getting late anyway."

Reki thought silently, he didn't really want to leave his current position. "Fine, if you want to."

The redhead slowly moved away from Langa and back to his own bed on the floor. The two laid silently for a few seconds, until lightning struck, a flash of light filling the room, only to be taken over by the darkness once again.

Reki flinched by the sudden noise, quickly pulling the blanket over his head.

"Reki?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you...want to lay in my bed?"

Reki fell silent, his face burning at this sudden question.

"S-sure."

The slightly shorter boy crawled into Langa's bed. The auqa-eyed boy pulled the redhead closer to him, allowing Reki to burry his face in Langa's chest.

"Is this okay?" Langa asked, wrapping his arms around Reki.

"Mhm," Reki responded, already feeling tiredness wash over him.

The two stayed silent. Langa felt as the other male relaxed himself until he fell asleep.

Once Langa was sure the other was asleep, he placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, and whispered, "I love you, Reki."