Champion Versus Champion

"Alright, alright, stop. Please!"

Bron and Cameron were surprised to see me making my way out to the ring, fixing my sunglasses down, strutting in heels to the ring, making sure my NXT women's championship shined brightly.

"You two literally make me cringe," I shook while getting in the ring, "And I really love to burst your bubbles, but you want to know why people watch NXT?"

Unstrapping my title, I raised up high, smiling:

"ME!"

I was the longest women's NXT champion now, the best champion on the roster, and I wasn't afraid to speak my mind.

"Who in the hell do you think-" Bron spoke, just for me to bud in:

"I am Y/N! YOUR NXT women's champion!"

I walked right up to him, putting the title in his face, shooting:

"You may be the men's NXT champ but let's face it. This show is MINE! I'm the one who puts asses in seats, makes the ratings, and puts on the five-star matches. You're only here because of your daddy!"

It looked like he wanted to tear me a part, but I had a smile on my face the whole time, only adding to the burn:

"You never had to work as hard as me in this industry and you standing here and taking it proves every word I just said, is the truth! Now, get your fruit loop looking ass out of my ring. The REAL champ has business to take care of." I made sure Cameron wasn't left out either, jabbing at him, "You too, jobber! You're nowhere near my level. Get the hell out."

They did what was best, getting out of the ring no matter how much it pained them, taking the time I had to address the women's division and when each one of them came out, surrounding the ring, I burned them with the truth just as bad, to the point where I walked out untouched, strutting my ass and showing off my title as the top wrestler in NXT.

"Woo, would I hate to be you right now," I heard a snicker in the back when I got to the back, turning to see Sikoa in the corner, "Bron's going to get a girl after you or something after that."

That thought made me laugh, looking to him, "Yeah who? Because I'm undefeated and just addressed every bitch in this place and not one of em stepped up."

He had nothing to say to that, flipping my hair and heading to the locker rooms, all eyes were on me and in the hall, I heard Bron's voice:

"When you see that bitch, tell her to come here!"

"Who are you calling a bitch?!" I said quickly, storming my way over to his locker room, saying to the crew member, "You're no longer relevant."

I went right into the locker room with intentions of putting him in his place, AGAIN, but when I slammed the locker room door shut, I turned to see him in nothing but a towel, still wet from his shower.

Why was I frozen?

"I was talking about you!" He snapped, still pissed off, "I won't even lie to you, you are a good wrestler! You are a good champ! But you need to watch your mouth!"

"Let me tell you something baby boy," I stepped up,
"If you can't handle some criticism, you'll never be champ for long, a wrestler for long as a matter of fact. I could've said worse if we're being honest."

"Oh, I can handle it, but you're a special case. You have more ego than you do brains," He huffed, watching his chest heave, big and broad, water droplets running down it, "Now, here you are, not even listening to me."