Dangerously Bad

After taking a few days to let my arm rest, it was time for the big gift that Bron promised me. We had such an amazing day, going out for some fun, letting me get dressed up nice for our dinner, but I could tell that this wasn't the only thing that he had in store for me.

"Alright baby boy," My dress twirled around with my hair, smiling at him, hand signaling to go up as my hand caressed the railing of the stairs, "What's-"

Bron sent me squealing in giggles, much stronger than my twirl, hands covering my eyes, instructing:

"Just go up the stairs. I'll guide you."

"Ooo," I giggled more, listening and heading up the stairs slowly with his assistance, coming to a stop to learn that I was in the bathroom.

"See that there?" Bron pointed to the counter, a black store bag waiting for me on the counter, whispering in my ear, "I'll be in the bedroom. You'll know exactly what to do."

My smile only grew dirtier and dirtier, opening the bag with an evil laugh. In the mirror, seeing this rose-pink lingerie, fitting flawlessly, bra straps lined with rhinestone as well as the garter belt, panties crotchless, even silver pumps to match, and when I fixed my hair?

It looked like it was made just for me; Bron definitely had ideas while getting this for me.

I didn't want to have him out there alone too long, spraying some soft perfume, making sure my bra was secure, then turning the light off, opening the door, and leaning against the door frame.

Candles were lighting the room, not what I expected but it was so precious and really set the mood, keeping that sexy smile that I had, when I was in the mood to show off and more importantly, run the show.

"Knew that was perfect for you," Bron smiled, looking up from the floor, scaling every inch of the lingerie on me, meeting my gaze when I whispered:

"That right, baby boy?"

His smile grew with his nod, already just down to his boxer, erection growing harder from just looking, "You gonna come over here or just stand there looking all sexy?"

"I mean," Standing up straight, I was in beast mode, still teasing though, "I can just stand there looking all sexy."

"Don't be like that," His arms reeled me in once I was close enough, feeling the soft lace of my garter belt, looking up my breasts and into my eyes, "I know for a fact that you can be in action and still look sexy as hell."

"Fucking right," I let my nails graze the scruff on his cheek, holding his face to kiss and guiding his back to the mattress, letting him fix himself on the pillows, then crawling slowly on top of him, smoothing out the lace, stone giving off sparkles against the wall from the candlelight.

"Got damn," He was so lost already, eyes filled with lust, "You are just so fine, baby."

"You sure knew exactly what to get," I smiled down at it, straddling him and grinding against his cock, "I love it."

"You've been working hard and I know how much that arm has been hurting so I figured I'd get you something that would really make you feel yourself," He smiled back, "Let you be the bad girl that you are."

"Oh yeah?" I laughed devilishly, taking his wrists and pinning them down, kissing with my tongue, "You're going to get the bad girl tonight."

"Must be serious." He wiggled his wrists softly, strong enough to overpower me whenever he wanted, but stayed in place, noticing his breathing quickening with my chest pressed against his, biting his lower lip:

"The one chance I have you down on your back? Not letting it slip by, baby boy."

I wasn't letting anymore come out of him, kissing down his neck where I learned he had a small soft spot, making sure to leave behind some bites and hickeys, kissing over his chest, sitting up to let him kick off his boxers and the moment his legs settled?