Chapter 12- You're In Love

Hey guys! the video isn't really great but it was the best I could find but I really like this song and if you have it on your phone then just play if from there, because the quality on this one is terrible lol. okay guys! ENJOY!

Klover's POV

"I'll go"

I looked around to find where the voice came from and found that the owner's voice was none other than Brad himself. I scoffed, not at all surprised that he wanted to go first. He was always tying to prove that he was superior so it didn't phase me that he wanted to be the first to try.

"Alright," I say, putting my hands on my hips. "Choose your opponent"

I looked around the crowd surrounding him trying to guess who he would choose. If I knew him at all, he would likely choose someone who was the weakest. Obviously, those were his favorite victims.

"You," he crosses his arms. I stop looking for his opponent, wondering if I had heard him right.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I want to go against you"

I glared at him. "You're supposed to go against someone from your pack".

He took a step closer. "Well from my knowledge, you're still technically in the pack since you never died. You're still bonded to us".

I laughed mockingly. "Go choose someone Brad".

"I already told you, I want to fight you"

I turned my head to look at Cameron. "Cam?"

He shrugged, smiling. "We never said they couldn't fight against us"

I rolled my eyes angrily at him before turning back.

"Why, Brad?"

"Because," he smiled. "I have a feeling you'll be an easy win".

An eyebrow rose, I was pissed. "Alright let's go"

We walked further out into the grand field and his pack, including mine, followed and surrounded us in a circle. I took off the sweatshirt I was wearing and tossed it to Anna. It was my favorite sweatshirt after all, wouldn't want to get it dirty.

I wasn't wearing a shirt under, all I had on was a sports bra on. Many people were shocked to see that I was showing some much skin and the fact that I had an in shape body, instead of the of my gaunt like figure.

"Before we start," he says as I comb my hair with my fingers into a high ponytail, "I have one rule"

"OK"

"You can't use your powers"

I grinned. "Wasn't gonna"

He instantly showed his surprise. "Really?"

I shook my head trying to contain my laughter at his ignorance. "I don't need my gifts to beat you"

My ears instantly filled with the sound of ooo's and burns from the packs and I smiled at this. While on the other hand, Brad twitched with anger.

"Okay. Enough with the chit chat. Let's go," he said putting his fists up. Typical jerk move.

I thought he would be soft and not go for the punch right away but it was a mistake to think that there was anything gentleman about him, as his fist reached for my face. I ducked and narrowed my eyes at him.

He grinned. He was treating me like anybody else.

Perfect.

He threw a few jabs in my direction, none of them being successful and I noticed his frustration coming to the surface. I smiled internally as I found this as an advantage.