• Chapter 9 •

•Wednesday•

Briana's POV-----------------

I woke up and got out of bed to go do my business in the bathroom. I checked my phone and saw it was 11 which is pretty surprising. I've been waking up early this week which is not that normal for me.

I got dressed and threw on some khaki styled pants, a green and white crop top, and my black converse. I put hair up in a claw clip since it was all frizzy from sleeping on it. I brushed my teeth and put on my normal makeup. I posted on my instagram story because i needed to post.

briana.matthews

chrstophersturniolo replied to your story!madifilipowicz replied to your story!user37 replied to your story150 others replied to your story!

madifilipowicz replied to your story!
user37 replied to your story
150 others replied to your story!

christophersturniolo

🧍🏻

briana.matthews
fuck off chris😫

christophersturniolo
Ayo moan emoji???

briana.matthews
i'm so happy i don't have to see you today😍

christophersturniolo
Ok bye i'm done talking to you.
message liked by briana.matthews!

madifilipowicz

madifilipowicz
bri you look so pretty omg😍😍😍😍

briana.matthews
madi i love you sm😫💕

madifilipowicz
please tell me you're coming to la with the triplets i don't know how much longer i can handle them by myself

briana.matthews
yes i am!!!!!! you can't tell nick or matt though because it's a surprise

madifilipowicz
ohhh so you and chris talked in private🙈

briana.matthews
goodbye madi.
message liked by madifilipowicz!

Why does everyone say this shit about me and chris. I don't mind like it's not a big deal and i like how chris doesn't make it awkward. Besides it's all a joke. Yes bri it is.

I decided to go out and get some juice stop because i haven't treated myself in a while. My mom was at work already so i got in my car and it was the perfect weather outside. It was cold enough for pants but not too cold. I hooked up to aux and started playing 3005 by Childish Gambino i love this song so much.

I pulled up and got my drink and decided to go to the mall to get some stuff for la. I went into urban first and got a super cute cropped sweater that buttons up in the front, a pair of blue jean shorts, and some more claw clips since i broke the other three i have.

I went into windsor and got a cute red cropped tank, a pair of blue jeans, and a cropped tan tank that was alarmingly short but it looks comfy. I checked out and was still in a shopping mood so i went to american eagle.

Right when i walked in i saw some t shirts so i grabbed one with a sun on it, a flower in the corner and then went to the back. I grabbed a pair of black jean shorts, a cute flowy white tank top, and an off the shoulder top that was white with little flowers.

After i checked out i checked the time and damn it was already 3. My social battery was drained to i went home and decided to start packing so i didn't put it off til the last minute.

I got inside and saw my mom on the couch asleep and decide not to wake her up. Partly because i don't want to get yelled at for the clothes i bought. I got to my room and laid out my clothes on my bed so i didn't forget to pack them.

I found my suitcase and put all my new clothes in. I got some more shorts, sweats, t shirts, and crop tops and put them in my suitcase. I put my makeup, skincare, toiletries, and my hair stuff on top. On the other side i put my converse, my black and white vans, and my white vans.

I had to sit on my suitcase to close it but it worked thankfully. I went back downstairs to make some cereal since i wasn't hungry for a lot of food. My mom was awake by this time.

" Hey where'd u go?" My asked turning around on the couch to face me.

" I just ran some erons and got some last minute things for la" I said getting the milk out.

" After you're done making that can you come over here because i need to talk to you" She said parting the couch and turning back around to the tv. This is never good.

I got my cereal and sat it down on the table we have in the middle of the living room. I took a bite but choked when my mom started talking.

" Chris right? That's the one you had a crush on until freshmen year right?" My mom asked looking at me with concern making sure i wasn't dying.

" Yeah um why?" I said pushing my cereal away from me and sitting more up right on the couch since i was interested.

" Well you've had him over a couple times this year and i can tell you like him briana" My mom said with a slight smile.

" Mom no i don't like chris. We're just friends" I said confused why she's just now talking about him.

" I know when two people like each other and i know you both like each other. Have you told him yet?" My mom said taking a sip from her wine.

" Mom i don't like him. If anything it's just a tiny little crush if anything. I don't view him as a boyfriend or anything" I said trying to convince myself also.

" Whatever you say briana. Just know me and dad approve of him" My mom said smiling.

" Ok this is my que to leave also can i just spend the night at the triplets tonight since we have to be at the airport by six?" I said grabbing my cereal and quickly finishing it.

" Yeah just no sleeping in the same bed as your crush" My mom said laughing.

I laughed and rolled my eyes as i dumped out my cereal and set the bowl in the sink. I got to my room and got in the shower and changed into some shorts with an oversized t shirt. I'll just pack my carry on later before i leave. When i layed down i saw chris texted me.

chris🙄

chris🙄
Did your mom say yes to you spending the night?

Me
yeah can i come over around 7? i need to shower and stuff before i leave

chris🙄
Yeah fs

I layed down for a bit and saw it was five so i got my carry on packed which consists of my charger, aqua for, little bottle of perfume, mints, and eyebrow gel.

I didn't change since it was already late at night and threw on my slippers. I got my stuff downstairs and left my mom a note that i left since she was asleep on the couch.

Authors Note-----------------

• I won't be writing about videos because i'm not good at it and i have too much drama planned so sorry!!!

• Btw madi and bri have known each other since the first time the triplets when go la because they made madi facetime bri to become friends!!!

• ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!