Chapter five: Rescuing Chen and Kane

We were on our way to rescue Chen and Kane. We finally reached Chen's house.

Chen kept on saying," Yes master, yes."

We all flew in front of Chen.

" Chen, snap out of it!!!" I yelled, while shaking Chen. She was still moving. Don't make me do this.

That's when I did it, I looked her straight in the eye, and with the power of the book I made a blast that sent everything flying.

" Huh? What?" she said. " I can't see!"

" Did you blind her?" asked Ping.

" Only temporarily." I answered.

" How did you learn to do that." asked Jay.

" It just came to me." I answered, while on the way pulling Chen.

When we came to Kane's house he was almost underneath the stairs, where he could've disappeared. I flew over him knowing I didn't have much time left.

" Stay here." said Jay to Chen. Then he went inside.

" Stop!" I yelled." Stop!"

With one more step he'll be a goner. Then I slapped him.

" I said stop!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" Huh, what?" Kane asked.

While we were in there Luke escaped, and kidnapped Chen while she was still blind.

" Help!!!!" yelled Chen," Help!!!!"

We rushed outside, but we were to late.

" Haaahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! You shouldn't have left your friend here. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!" He said while flying.

I said furiously," Who put Chen outside. I said who did it!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

Right then Jay put himself in the back of the group. He putted himself in the shadows.