Chapter twenty: The Deathly Hollows

" This way." I said, while moving my hand forward to a dead end.

    " I don't get this Chang." said Jay." Why are we going to a dead end?" questioned Jay.

    " Don't do that." said Ping." Great-grandfather said don't question Chang."

    " Who cares what he says. He is defiantly leading us to a dead end." said Jay.

     I tried to ignore him.

     Then a voice popped in my head. The same voice that guided me.

    " Chang." said the voice." There is going to be an unsealed door toward north. The way your heading, on the bottom left. Push that brick."

    " Okay." I said to the voice.

    I went to the bottom left brick.

    " Oh great." said Jay." He's gone mad. Mental dragon."

    I still tried to ignore him.

    " Stop it Jay." said Ping, feeling bad for me, but still thought Jay was right.

    When I looked at her I could tell her thoughts were Oh my gosh. He has gone mad. Leading us to a dead end. Mental dragon.

     Finally, after ignoring all of the bad thoughts the team had for me, I pushed it. ("It" means I pushed the brick).

     I took a step back. Suddenly the wall opened. There stood spirits. Looked like they were protecting this place. Then I noticed there were dark. Then it came to me, that was The Deathly Hollows.

    " What is this place?" asked Chen.

    " The Deathly Hollows." I answered." The Deathly Hollows."

    " Whoa." everybody said.