Chapter seventeen: Almost Dead

" Chang, Chang!" yelled great-grandfather, as he snapped his fingers close at my unconscious face." Wake up! I got to take him to The Infirmary."

" Huh." I said. Then, I fainted again.

Great-grandfather put my right arm around his neck, and flew me to The Infirmary.

Once he got there, Jay and Ping looked at me.

" What happened?" said Jay.

" No time to explain!" answered great-grandfather." Ping, get Chang lying down."

" Yes!" said Ping.

" Jay, get The Analyzer!" yelled great-grandfather.

" Sir, The Analyzer is in The Examinations." said Jay.

" Then, go get it!" yelled great-grandfather.

" Yes, sir!" said Jay.

Quickly he ran off to get The Analyzer from The Examinations.

Once he came back my condition looked even worse. So did Kane, and Chen's.

" Quickly, over here." said great-grandfather.

Then Jay threw it to great-grandfather.

Great-grandfather catched The Analyzer, and analyzed our bodies. First, me. Then, Chen. Last, Kane.

" Oh my." said great-grandfather terrified, with the expression on his face. As you can tell.

" What happened?" asked Ping.

" Their conditions are very critical. There conditions are getting worse by the minute. Especially, Chang's." answered great-grandfather.

" Oh my." said Jay and Ping together, while they were looking at each other.

" There is one solution." said great-grandfather.

" What is it?" asked Jay.

" It's a healing potion." answered great-grandfather, while he was taking his healing potion out of his pocket.

A tiny drop came into our mouths.

~Two Days Past~

" Huh." I said, while looking around.

I saw Chen and Ping awake already.

" Thank goodness your awake." said great-grandfather.

" What happened?" I asked.

" What happened? What happened?!" muttered great-grandfather." After you won the title Leader, and you used a fire breath and your fire ball at once, to defeat Chen, you almost died. The only thing to save you was my healing potion. Now I don't have any. "

" I almost died." I whispered to myself.

" Thank goodness your alive." said great-grandfather.

" Yeah thank goodness I'm alive." I said to myself, with a terrified expression.