Haunted Villa

Haunted Villa

By marie2286

------------

My story happened in Subic, Philippines. In one of our mobile medical services trip.We stayed in a villa owned by a friend of our boss, the villa has no permanent occupants, and it was like a vacation house.

On our first night, all the staff gathered at the living room after dinner, our boss had bought few bottles of beer and brandy for the boys. And while they were having their booze, the girls were just there to listen to the discussions and story-telling of our boss. He was telling us about some horror stories, and the girls were all scared. There was one female staff that was at the bathroom upstairs taking a shower, suddenly she was rushing downstairs, crying and her hair still wet and she has a towel wrapped around her body.

When she has calmed down a bit, she told us that while she was taking a bath, a figure of a man appeared at the glass wall (the glass wall was the divider between the shower room and the toilet room). It was like an embossed figure than came out from the glass wall, and she was deeply terrified, so she hurried out.

All the girls were terrified, and we took the bath by two's.

No one wants to go inside the bathroom alone.There are more incidents that happened in that haunted villa as we call it, I'll share them next time.

-----------

This is another instance that happened in that haunted villa. After our mobile service, we were home at around 7:00 pm and the villa was closed all day. When we entered the living room, there was this strange sound, it sounded like it was coming from a computer or some sort of an electronic device, our boss thought it was coming from the microwave, yeah it was really coming from the microwave oven, but the oven was off. We just ignored it.

My friend asked me to accompany her to the laundry area, which is located at the back of the house. While she was doing her laundry we talking and sharing stories while she did her laundry when suddenly, we smelt something really bad. Like a smell of a goat. I was clueless, it was raining a little bit and the area is surrounded with tall trees.

My friend rushed going back inside the house and feeling scared. I followed her. When we were inside I asked her why she was so scared. She told me that she remembered one of her grandmother's stories that if you smell something like that (like what we smelled) there was a ghost or some scary entities in the vicinity.

While we were on our way to the living room, we felt something or someone walk past through us and we just looked at each other and rushed to join everyone upstairs.