Chapter 1

*bang*

I slam the door behind me. It was a normal afternoon and I've just come home from my classes. Already, I was looking forward to enjoying a nap and having the day be over.

Heading to my bedroom, I place my bag down and throw myself onto my bed. Just simply laying there for a few minutes. As much as I would've loved to continue this action, I did have to get back up and leave my comfort zone.

I'm a full time student, studying science. But I do work for a company on the weekends. If you can even call it "working". Honestly it's just torture. And I'm not exaggerating.

So I go on to grab my laptop and some notes and get on with the work. I live in an average sized apartment in a city. It's a really comfortable home and I live by myself, like I've always wanted to. While I do have friends, I'm not the most popular or liked person out there.

Sighing, I sit down on the couch, placing all my materials. With very little motivation and no coffee, I begin to work. Only 30 minutes in, I already feel tired. I've been feeling really unwell all day today, but I'm not sure what it is. It feels like a disconnection to my body, dizziness and weakness. If it doesn't get better any soon I'll get it checked out tomorrow.

With that I just decide to give up my work and do absolutely nothing. Well, not nothing, by that I mean sit back and play some Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! Have I mentioned how big of a fan I am of the Zelda franchise? Let me tell you, I'm a huge fan. A random fact about me is that I know everything that there is to know about the Sheikah! It's like a weird side hobby.
Now, with a smile across my face, I grab my Nintendo Switch from it's charger and- ow, what was that? The moment I touched my switch I felt a weird sense of pain, sending shivers down my back. Ignoring it, I put the device down onto my couch.

I walk into the open kitchen, preparing some snacks for myself. As I'm filling out this task I hear random noises. Very weird and disturbing ones. Are these in my head or in my home? Either way, I'm a bit more on edge now, I've probably just been overworking myself. Yup, I've been really stressed lately with little to no sleep. So I doubt it's something serious to worry about.

My snack now being finished, which was a fruit salad and some chips, I head back to the living room. All the hard work being finished, I plopp myself down on the couch. Placing the food on the table, grabbing my console and turning the TV on for background noise, I feel ready to relax and enjoy myself for a moment.
Entering the game, I take the beauty of the world in. Hyrule was a gorgeous place indeed, even 100 years after the calamity, it was still something special. Since I've already finished the main story a while back, I go on maxing out the game. Completing shrines, collecting korok seeds, fighting monsters, farming ores and most importantly, exploring every nook and cranny of what the map has to offer.

I like walking around my favorite regions and places. Like Rito Village, the Akkala Region, West Necluda and Lanayru. I've spent countless hours there and I know the world like the back of my hand.

Time passes by in the blink of an eye. 8 in the afternoon turns into 12 at night, and so does it go to 2 in the morning. Forgetting about all my work, projects and problems, I finally feel loose for once in a while. I feel so free and light headed. My body is weak, exhausted from everything. It's difficult keeping my eyelids open.

I lower my Switch, practically hugginng it. Finally I succumb into sleep. A weird shiver going down my spine, but I couldn't be bothered to open my eyes. If only I would've. If only. Maybe things would have gone differently. The possibility of a second chance at life. Maybe I woulnt've felt all the pain, sorrow and happiness. I see it both as a curse and a blessing.

With nothing on my mind, I drift into dreamland. With my subconcsions I could feel the light of my Switch in the dark. It was slowly getting brighter and brighter. Little did I know that from that moment on, it was too late. Too late to turn back. Now my fate was bound. Bound to it's eternity of despair...

I was already far, far away from the place I called home. Yet I still continued my comfortable sleep. Unkown to what I will have to face. The true horror. I doubt that I will ever forget the moment it awoke. The moment we fell. It's memory is forever burnt into my brain.

But all this did lead to some good, as bizarre it may sound.

What a story this will be..