🦋10th

No matter what Jungkook is doing, his lips are wrapped tightly around him, and they're nothing short of incredible on his skin.

Every second is a new heaven, and Namjoon doesn't ever want it to stop. He could never get enough of jungkook. He just Got addicted to his lips on his lips, his mouth on his length and his cock in his spot. completely addicted to his lips already and the pleasure he brings.

When Jungkook sucks him off like this, though, he's helpless. He has no control over the situation, no way to slow down for a second, to try and catch his breath, to focus up...

And when Nam feels he's going to cum in jungkook's mouth, he pulls him by his hair and smashed his lips with his. Again they both cums together. Nam tasted his pre- cum in jungkook's mouth and lips. They both trembles in pleasure.

The liquid is sticky between their stomach but they don't care. They are not getting enough of each other but also feel like they get to have the most romantic and satisfying moment of their life. It's unforgettable.

Unfortunately stops kissing and collapses on his chest. Breathing slowly and closing his eyes he murmurs

" I love you Namjoon .... So much."

" Love you too babe. " Nam kisses his head and closed his eyes too smoothly caressing his nape.

In the morning when Namjoon wakes up he calls him to wake him up.

" Jungkook .... Jungkook...."

" Ummm Ummm .." still in sleep.

" Jungkook get up babe. You'll be late for the flight." Suddenly he opens his eyes half and looks up at his husband. He immediately gets closer to his lips to kiss him but Nam stops him by putting his palm on his mouth.

" We're both gross. Let's get up and clean ourselves." Then Nam removes his palm and lightly hits him on the forehead.

" Good morning babe ."

" Good morning hubby ."

" Now get up. You should hurry and do your schedule."

" No ...I am not doing anything. I just want to be with you, nothing else."

He hugs him tightly and hides his in his neck.

" babe ..... You're forgetting that besides my husband you're an idol too ."

Jungkook looks at him. He's pointing out the fact. Without pouting this time he gets up and headed to the bathroom and closed the door leans on it. He smiles to himself remembering the intimate moments between them.

" Oh, Namjoon...."

Nam gets up and wraps a towel around his waist then changes the sheet into a new one. then knocked on the bathroom door.

" Jungkook..... I am going to use the other bathroom. "

" Okay hubby ."

Nam finished showering and comes back to his room. When opens the door of their room he sees Jungkook, standing in front of the mirror. Setting his hair. Nam closed the door and leaning on it he stares at him. Jungkook noticed him through the mirror.