Lukes New Maid

"Caroline!!" luke yelled down the steps.
"Yes honey?" she yelled back to him.
"This place is getting out of hand. We have 2 kids, and 2 adults with 4 huge floors, and not enough hands to help clean them. We need to get a maid."
"Babe, i know. I was thinking the same thing. I mean its not like we font have any money or anything." Caroline replied to Luke.
"Ill put an add in the newspaper. I wont say its for Luke Bryan, ill sinply just say maid needed, and ill add my business number." Luke told Caroline.
Later that week...
Lukes POV: I got a call today from Sarah Sullivan, looking to be the maid for my house. I gave her my adress but not my name. I feel like she will be a good maid, because i asked her some questions and she gave good answers to all. Like, have you had experience and such. Im pleased with her so far, hopefully she can live up to the expectations i have. I have an old family friend, Amber. She had a kid named Sarah, who was about 15 when i left Leesburg. So im kinda wondering if Sarah is Ambers daughter. I cant wait to find out!

Sarah's POV: i saw an ad in the newspaper this morning. I just got laid off from my other job, and i really need a job. So i called the person asking for the maid. Im so happy I got the job! Im pretty excited!!

Carolines POV: Luke said he hired a maid. Im pretty stoked to meet Sarah. Luke said shes a 22 year old girl from Leesburg, Georgia. Where he is from! Im pretty sure he knows her. But, we'll find out next Tuesday. I just cant wait to have a completely clean home for once! I hope the boys like her.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry guys! I know this chapter SUCKED, im still new at this. I promis next chapter will be better!!