Sarah's boyfriend

*DING DONG* lukes doorbell rang.
there was a guy standing at the door,holding some flowers, and looked to be about 23. "uh hem.. can i help you sir?" luke asked.
"yea, uh hi. im looking for sarah?" the young man replied back.
"can i ask who you are??" luke asked.
"yea, im jarrod." he replied, with confidence.
"yea... uh.. come on in.. AND DONT TOUCH ANYTHING." luke said roughly.
"SARAAAAAH!! SOMEONE'S HERE FOR YOU DARLIN!" Luke yelled up the stairs.
"who?" sarah replied softly with doubtfulness.
"Someone named jarrod! do you know him?" luke asked.
"OH. YESSS. ILL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!!!!!" Sarah yelled back with excitement.
a few minutes later....
sarah walks down the stairs wearing a sluty outfit. short short shorts, a crop top tank top, cowboy boots, and her hair up in a messy bun. luke and Jarrod both stood, astonished.
"wow." they both said with their jaws to the floor.
Sarah smiled. "ready?"
luke was confused. "woah woah woah. hold up there little missy. where do you think your going?? and who is this?" he asked.
" im goin on a date with Jarrod. my boyfriend." she replied
"how did yall meet...exactly?"
"ill explain it to ya later uncle lukey.... can i call you that?" sarah said on her way out the door with a sneaky grin on her face.
Before luke could respond to any of that, they pulled away in Jarrods truck.
"man... his truck makes me look like a wus... imma have to fix that...." luke said to himself..
"Caroline!! come on baby.. we need to go get my truck fixed. oh.. and look sexy for me." luke yelled to Caroline while she was tending to the victoria secret haul.
"whats wrong with your truck... and okay... I'll do my best" Caroline said with a sleek grin.
"just improvements baby. thats all.. and your best.. is THE best. " Luke saud a little cocky.
"Oh and i think we need to have a discussion with Kate and Sarah... about BOYS. ew. i aint ready for boyfriends. guess im gonna have to get my shotgun out and cleaned. " luke said shaking his head.
"my my my luke. calm down. they. are beautiful young women." Caroline said.
"yea. thats the problem. now. go get ready so we can leave. we'll finish this later...with the girls..." luke face palmed.

AUTHORS NOTE: I AM TERRIBLY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WASNT THE BEST.. JUST THOUGHT ID DO A LITTLE SOMETHING. WELL. YALL HAVE A NICE ONE. AND YALL COME BACK NOW, YA HEAR? ~author ❤