the shopping experience

About a week of being in the hospital, the doctor had big news. He said its good to take kate home now. They were all so so exited they could finally take her home. When they arrived at Lukes place, they found Bo, Tate, and Sarah sitting on the front porch with a welcom home sign. When Kate got out, They screamed "Welcome to your new home Kate!!". Kate was so blessed to have people like them.
Caroline got Kate settled into her new place. Kate and Caroline went clothes shopping, while Luke, Sarah, and the boys had to go grocery shopping.
Luke and them were going down the personal care items to get shampoo, and bo stops. "Daddy! Daddy! Look! A Starbucks coffee flavored balloon!" he said holding up a condom.
"Bo! Put that down now! Its not a balloon!" luke said quietly yelling.
"Yea it is! Remember you and mommy have these in your room. And i saw one in the trash can!" bo replied with a sly grin.
" Bo! Put it down NOW, or else no swimming in the pool for 3 weeks." luke said seriously.
Bo finally put it down, and walked away.
"Lets get out of here before the discover tanpons thinking there nosebleed stoppers," luke whispered to Sarah.
"Yea, i think thata a fantabulous idea," sarah replied with a geeky smile.
"Oh and dont forget to tell Caroline about this one!" sarah added.
Luke just smiled and rolled his eyes.
Kate and Caroline later returned with new clothes for Kate and a few nicnaks for everyone. Luke told Caroline and Sarah all about that shopping experience. Caroline could not stop laughing.
"I guess we better hide them better, huh?!" Caroline said to luke.
"Yea, i guess your right!" luke laughed.

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY! I KNOW ITS SHORT, I JUST WABTED TO ADD A LITTLE SOMETHING. ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING! ~Author