[3.] At 1 am.

'Booooooooring. . . .' Was the only thought your mind was repeating endlessly. Just a while ago, running down the halls with excitement, you bumped into Mr. Corazon - The Chemistry Teacher.

He greeted you with a big smile, almost tripping because of high step of door's and said in sign language:
' Hello, How are you doing today, Mrs. ______? What is rush for? Something happened? '

He could easily communicate with you in that way. The thing is - in the past you practiced in some sing language lessons, because you mother was deaf and couldn't normally speak to her. So that's how you know 'How to talk in this language'.

"Oh, Good morning Mr.Corazon, I'm sorry for that, I actually had got a little overboard with Happiness. No need to worry, nothing serious has taken place before!" That was a relief for him, especially when 'ADHD' took all over you.

Leaving, the man waved as you did the same.

Now, at the campus behind the school, a swimming pool party was thrown. Like, a huge one. But in middle of the day? What the hell? What got into their minds? Who organised it?

Answers to your questions were shortly given as fast as Sanji cam to you with a smoothie.

"________! Hello, my dear!~ Did you already found your project?" He said, making an annoyed grunt as Zoro approached you two.

"Hey Sanji, Zoro. I'm doing fine, just going back to my room. And no, I didn't found it. YET, That doesn't mean I won't try to seek for it. Anyways, who was the idea of making swimming pool party, right here, right now?-" Marimo waved at you, while giving The Ero-cook pissed glare, taking the smoothie from Blonde's grip. Preparing for another fight of these two.

"It was Usopp's idea. He decided it was a perfect time for it, I personally think it was one of his best ideas he made." Zoro answered still glancing at the man next to him.

"Indeed ______. Usopp prepared this whole place for partying, it is summer so. . . Why not?" Sanji gave you a look, while you were lost in thoughts. Deciding if to join them, or not and rest for the whole action that was meant to be tomorrow, at 1 a.m. in the morning.

One minute passed. Two, Three. Boys already left because Luffy was drowning, AGAIN. He can't swim, sadly. He has a rare disease which caused his bones to be heavier, but more harder than anybody's:

 He has a rare disease which caused his bones to be heavier, but more harder than anybody's:

So, after the emergency mission which was succeed you joined them, saying:

"Nevermind, wait for me guys! Livin La Vida Loca and Wagabunda!"
You always had that spark of energy that left in your body.

________________________________

After the whole humorous story, when Luffy ate all food, Nami beaten up Usopp for ruining her bikini, Franky combining new mechanism, Robin sipping coffee and reading a wet book that was drowned in the pool before, Brook singing under the water, just like SpongeBob. Chopper fainting from the hot air around, not even touching the cold water. Sanji and Zoro got into an argument, which you stopped, sending giant splash at your face, starting a whole Splash Fight. It ended up drowning them under the surface.