Prologue

Y/N POV
---------------

I called on the intercom through the bases corridors.

"All of HOST please gather at the planning table." I shut off the intercom and made my way.

All of my members were already there, waiting for me.

"Glad you guys could make it." I said.

"Of course, Madam. What are we doing today?" Li asked.

"I'm glad you asked, Li." I pulled out a map of the whole town and laid it out on the table. I pointed to the local bank on the map.

"We're robbing a bank today." I said, grinning.

Most of my members seemed shocked by what I said.

"B-But, Madam! That's far too dangerous! Are you sure about this?" Angel asked.

I smirked a bit before replying.

"I want to show people how dangerous HOST can be. I don't want our organization to be based on 'pranks' and stuff. That's just stupid and a kind of organization in a kids dream." I explained.

"Madam.. You're talking about DICE again." Kamari pointed out.

"I am? Sorry about that. Anyways, back to planning." I said.

"We'll have to take the van that can fit all of us, because we're all doing this heist." I explained.

"Madam, who's going to guard base?" Ryan asked.

"No one will." I replied. "I want today to be exciting, and making things exciting means we'll have to take risks. Big risks."

All of my members looked at me with concern. I sighed and gave up.

"Fiiiiine. I'll let two people be on guard. But you better not play cards and not do your job." I said. I looked over at two of my members. "I'm looking at you Jupiter and Rei." They both sighed in defeat.

"Since Rei is one of my best guards, I'll add Angel to guarding duty as well." Rei and Angel nodded.

"Ryan, you're our best driver and can get through traffic easily. You will stay in the car and wait until all of us come back. You forgot Ki last time." Ryan nodded.

"Alright. We're aiming for the safe with most of the money and some of the gold. Kamari, you'll open the safe since you're good with locks." Kamari nodded.

I scanned around the room. "Mika, stay with Kamari and signal me on the walkie-talkie that it's open." Mika nodded.

"Li and Ki, you're going to cause distractions since you guys are fast." They nodded. "Everyone else is coming with me to steal money from anyone else's accounts." Everyone else nodded.

"Madam," "Yes Ryan?" I asked him, "Which car are we taking?" He asked.

"The one that has the never ending space trunk." I smirked.

"Alright everyone! Let's get a move on! No time to waste!" I said.

"Yes, Madam!"