7

I scoffed and turned the other way. Once we were at the gates, we bid our goodbyes and left.

I have a talent...!

》♤《

Y/N's POV
----------------

I ran to base and slammed the door open, startling some of my members.

"I HAVE AN ULTIMATE!!" I yelled.

My members just stared at me, confused on what I was talking about.

"Huh?" Ki and Li muttered.

"What are you talking about, Madam?" Gypsy asked.

I took a deep breath before answering. "Basically, the school that I go to got renamed as Hope's Peak Academy and they started doing something called Ultimates. It's like a prodigious talent or something, and everyone got one. Including Ko- I-I mean... the damn clown..." I explained while saying the last part, completely forgetting that my members don't know I'm friends with Kokichi. "A-Anyways... the reason why I'm so happy about this is because : One, I'm called the Ultimate Masquerade Leader, and Two, I can wear my signature theif outfit and I don't have to hide anymore!"

My members just stared at me, deadpanning even.

"O-Oh..." Mika muttered.

"We... don't really understand... but congrats...!" Kamari said shakily.

I just nodded and went in my room. I changed out of my uniform into something else and fell onto my bed, screaming happily into my pillow. I glanced at my clock.

8:12PM

"I don't know what to doooooooooo!" I groaned. I sighed and sat up. "I don't wanna fall asleep yet, but I don't wanna do a heist today, either! Why is life so boring sometimes...?" I suddenly got an idea, an imaginary light bulb lighting up above my head. "It's risky, but I'm gonna do it because why the hell not!?"

I jumped off my bed and put on my signature thief outfit, grabbed some weapons for defense, and left. "Hope I don't regret this..."

》♤《

I groggily opened my eyes to see something that should never exist called the sun blind me with it's dumb light. I glanced at the clock.

7:57AM

"Might as well..."

I got up from bed and was about to change into my school uniform, until I remembered the announcements from yesterday. "HOOOOOOLY SHIT!!!" I ran to the dryer and grabbed my signature outfit and threw it on me. I grabbed my mask and hat and put them on as well. I grabbed my bag and took one of the cars that the police weren't famaliar with and left. If I walked, I would most definitely get arrested.

Once I got there, I just parked on the side. I started walking inside the school, sort of having a cocky expression on my face.

What if everyone will hate me now since they know I'm one of the top wanted organizations? What if my friends will leave me? What if I was dreaming yesterday and I'm making a fool out of myself?

I took a deep breath and entered my class. I opened my eyes to see everyone wearing their assigned uniforms from yesterday. I let out a sigh of relief and sat down at my desk. I looked around at everyone, and they looked surprised to see that I was the one leading HOST. I glance around the room, and didn't see Kokichi. Everyone went back to talking to their friends, letting me get a good look on their appearances.