6

We went our separate ways and went back to our bases. When I was walking back to mine, a thought came across my mind.

How did my rival become my accomplice in crime? Or even... my friend?

》♤《

I was just laying there in my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about it. How did Kokichi become my friend? I glanced at the clock.

7:30AM

Shit... I stayed up all night. Damn it.

I got up and got dressed for school. I looked at my signature pin. "Why not?" I grabbed the pin and put it in my hair. I grabbed my bag and left. It's Wednesday right now... I guess we'll make a schedule for our organizations.

I arrived at my class and just fell onto my desk. I was still tired from accidentally staying up all night.

"Hey, Y/N!"

I looked up to the voice, and it was none other than Kaede Akamatsu. "Hey..."

"You alright? You got serious bags under your eyes." Kaede asked, worry in her voice.

"I'm fine. Just went to bed late." I lied.

"Oh, aaaaaanywaaaaays~" I groaned and urged her to keep going. "What were you and Kokichi doing at the roof last night, hm~?" Kaede teased.

"You horny motherfucker." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"You. Horny. Mother. Fucker." I said, a bit louder than before.

"That's, Miu! Not me!" Kaede argued. I heard a scoff from Miu in the distance.

"Anyways, I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Yes you do! What were you and Kokichi doing on the rooftop-"

"We weren't doing anything."

Kaede and I looked at the voice who interrupted Kaede, and it was Kokichi.

"So you guys admit that you were there!" Kaede exclaimed.

"We weren't-"

"And if we were?" Kokichi rephrased, cutting me off. "Why were you watching us anyways?"

"I saw you two go up there, and I just had to know!" Kaede replied.

"If you wanna watch someone, watch Shuichi since he's the man in your dreams." I scoffed. I turned to look at Kaede, who's face was now heating up.

"D-Damn it, Y/N!" Kaede stormed off, still flustered.

"Geez, didn't know you had such a nosy friend." Kokichi said, sitting in his seat, which happened to be in front of mine.

"Kokichi."

"Hm?"

"You didn't put in your contact."