Chapter-6

Kim's POV

                 I'm just working for  my new work ..... I heard someone calling P'WIK.... P'WIK ..I thought it's postman because they are calling me WIK.. Some fans sends gift under the name WIK....I said just put them beside the door man.. Again i heard P'WIK..... I'm totally lost my control seeing that i don't like anyone interrupt my work, I hate it...  so I shouted....Hey man .... I told you many times... But i saw him... My voice turn out soft tone.."Awww...Chay... What are you doing here....? " I'm surprised by his visit and asked him. He said P invite you for breakfast ... That's okay Chay.. i don't want to eat right now because I'm totally shocked heard his voice without noise...yes i heard his voice at the airport but i couldn't hear his voice properly at that noise....so i want to control myself...i said to him like that. Next his action makes me collapsed my state.. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away to eat..I just followed him like puppy...He said "Just sit I'll make breakfast". Suddenly i grabbed his hand and ask "Did you know how to cook Chay...?" . He said "No".  I smiled at him "I'll do it. You sit properly .. okay....?" He just nodded his head... That's cute...

Chay's POV

                  My heart beat is raised when P'WIK hold my hand, i didn't say anything i just obey his order like a good boy. He is good at cooking, he finished cooking and he placed the food infront of me. Chay ....eat it... It's really delicious and this one is i prepared for you.. it's only fried egg. I saw him without blinking because fried egg is my favourite....how did he know my favourite is fried egg...Chay.. he snapped infront of my face .... don't day dreaming just eat ... Again he called me... I looked at him .... He said did you like singing...? Right...?  I didn't answer him because you know how you feel your dream boy, your crush sit infront of you.... I'm frozen at the moment, so he think i don't like around him and he said..Ohhh.... I'm sorry for being noisy...

                    I'm totally awaken at that moment and replied him No....! No...! P'Wik .. actually i want to ask  to teach  me how to play guitar ... And you also talk about the same topic that's why I'm shocked..... He asked me "Then are you coming to my studio right...?" He still on the topic. I nodded my head...It's like a dream ...

Kim's Studio....

                      I entered P'WIK Studio..... It's big studio... P'Wik it's really amazing studio... I said to him...He just smiled at me... In his smile i felt like I'm melting... He said i know you have a good voice don't be shy ..hmmmm..just think that no one is here and sing...okay....

I said okay... P'WIK can i ask you something...? Your studio is big..? Did you sing any program...?He just smirked and shooked his head..

He coming to me and stroke my hair and said "My baby boy", You  just reached Thailand and you don't know anything about me..What about knowing each other..?

I didn't believe i heard right thing...he asked me go on a date...? No no...he just told he want to know about me...that's all Chay.. just lock your wildest thinking...

Chay are you okay...? Why are spacing out everytime i talk with you...? Did i make you uncomfortable...? P'Wik asked me...i replied no no P' ... I just want remember i heard your voice before but  i don't know where i heard it..?

Kim's POV..

               Chay just calm down and sit.. uff I'm barely control myself..if he ask any questions afterthat.. I'm busted out in anger... I love him before 10 years and still i love him. He didn't know that... No one can bear that pain..it's exhausting.. I'm waiting for ten years to hear his voice... waiting for 10 years saw his face.. waiting for 10 years saw his smile but this boy only know my voice  that's also sounded like it was heard somewhere too.. he didn't recognise that's his kim's voice... It's too frustrating that..pretending to be he is no one else ...just ..my friend's brother... I can't do that.... So i sat silently..

********

It's time 1.00 PM

                      Chay heard some weird sound ... He is looking here and there to know where is coming that sound..Kim just chuckled and said Chay...Just look down your baby tummy it's growling for food ...Chay smiled awkwardly... Hehe P'Wik ... But Hia doesn't comeback... Kim raised his eyebrow "So what....?" Chay don't know how to answered he lowered his head and said "P' I don't know how to cook....? Kim replied "but i know how to cook..".. everytime he said P'WIK P'WIK... It's really annoying so i decided to tell him...Chay...He looked at my eyes...My name is Kim ..Not WIK...damn sure he is confusing...so Kim took the paper and writing something..it's look wik right.. chay nodded his head and Kim turn the paper upside down ... Chay read that it's KIM...He looked at me and said P' Kim