Chapter - 15

Kim's POV

                 Macau told Chay's past...  I was totally traumatized to hear about Chay's past. What Chay said is true. Because if I had only talked to his mother then he would not have had to suffer so much today. I cried when I thought of it. I grabbed my head and sat down the floor.When they saw me crying everyone came to me try to comfort me.Vegas and Inn are hug me try to assured me.. and told nothing is your fault .. but he i can't control my tears...As soon as we heard the sound of the room door opening we all calmed down and looked to be normal. But I could not. The sob came out trying to suppress my crying..Chay came out from the room...He called out to me, squinting his eyes at the half asleep.

I know what he wanted..as soon as I calmed myself... I pulled him to me....asked him "Baby...why are you awake...? Aren't you get sleep...? ".. He didn't open his and he leaned my chest and murmured to me "Boo boo....I'm too sleepy...i turned while sleep but you are gone ..that's why i called you...."

He slept leaned my chest i don't have other choice... So i decided to stay in sofa.... They all are look at me with shocking...Job and Inn mouthed to me "you are addicted to him" i mouthed him "Too noisy ". His friends are looking us ..they seem to be happy... My cousins and Pete also happy for us... I prayed to God i want this happiness will stayed with us forever. He just slept like a baby.. i think my chest is comfortable place for him.. I looked at his face...He just grow up that's all otherwise he is still baby...Young baby... My love increased every second towards him. And i have guilty and angry also...

Chay's POV

                  Slowly i opened my eyes... I saw Boo boo face so close to me... I'm embarassed... His hands are around my waist...He doesn't want me fall down in the bed.Wait..wait...we are in sofa... Oh God... How did we came ...?.  Suddenly i remember P'Ta call... so I'm about to wake up but he pulled me.. I smiled and about to kiss his forehead... I heard familiar chuckled sound... Immediately i turn around.. Nat,Nu,Ta.. they all are look at me and they signed to me "Hi.."

I didn't say anything again i hide myself in my Booboo's Chest. Boo boo also chuckled... He said Bab..How many hours you are going to hided..? Because they are going stay here.
Slowly i lifted my head. Nat was sulked and said "Chay,we are arrived 7 hours before....but you are slept in your when we came... So we are talking to P'Kim... You came out from your room.. straightly walk to your boyfriend... You didn't recognise we are here...you went hug him..sleep in his chest.."

I covered my face in shame.See...You didn't  even ask now how are we doing? How is our journey..?  when your lover is around how can we be visible to your eyes NAT said slyly. I'm about to talk back to him..But Booboo answered him instead of me " Enough ..enough Nat... Please leave it.. He felt too embarassed... I'll do whatever you want...". I gave sharp look to Nat..."Don't  dare to ask ..."

Nat complaints to Boo boo "Look, P'Kim .. You told me Whatever you want just ask me...but your boyfriend gave me death glare.."

"Ai'Nat ...Do you want death wish....Haaann..! " I threatened him.. Nat ran to his boyfriend and whined about me. P'Max told me... You grant him death wish later.. first Please stop squeezing your boyfriend...it's burning our eyes...”

Hearing this, the place was filled with laughter....

INN's POV

                   I treated my kitty badly without knowing what he was thinking..? What he faced in his past..?  Did he hate me..? I didn't understand him as much as his friends and Kim did. I'm ashamed of that. I don't even deserve the drop size to be his brother. Someone touch my head.. i didn't turn because i know who is this.. "Hia.." I cried as held his hand firmly. He knows what's going on in my mind. "Don't think too much..That's not your fault ...Don't feel guilty Tofu.." He plead me...I saw the concern in his eyes.. i asked him "Am I worthy of your concern?" He grabbed my shoulders and said "Look into my eyes..you are always worthy of me. Do not lower yourself unnecessarily ..!" He leaned me on his shoulders and give a peck on my head.

"Hia..do you think chay will forgive me..?" I asked him.."Definitely not " Chay answered.I lowered my head ... He continued "What made you think I was so cruel? " Chay stand beside me while looking "P' Why should I forgive you? You have done nothing wrong". Chay said to me Your are one I'm admired always... You're the is my family....."Chay" i hugged him...

"Hmmm humm ....We both are still here.. please stop your brother's love ..." Kim mocking us. P'Job just smiled... I'm really happy... Chay and Kim are together now... Most importantly Chay didn't get mad ...

I said that to them "I'll prepare dinner for everyone... you guys just keep talking" .Chay asked kim "Boo boo ... I want to help my brother...so you talk to your friend...deal...?".
Kim refused and said, "I don't want to burn the kitchen, please let me help him,If you want you talk to your brother - in - law.." He winked to me... "Ai'Kim, Don't assume anything..He is not my boyfriend..." I said.. Hia raised his eyebrow.... " Correct...Ai'Kim.. I'm not his boyfriend..." Hia looked at me..I'm totally broken inside...Hia smirked and said "I'm his husband..."

Chay and Kim said chorusly "Aww... What a proposal...!" I'm too shy .. so i ran way from that place....I shouted to Hia..."I'm going to prepare dinner for everyone...wait for me..I'll finish quickly"

In kitchen...

        Inn was preparing dinner for everyone.Kim helped for him. Zee,Nat, Pete saw that they  too joined in and helped. They all are laughing while preparing Dinner.. Max saw that scene.. He shoot that  beautiful scene..Macau was helped them to arrange tables..Job and Chay was chit chatting about INN's childhood.. Nu admired his boyfriend.. Vegas felt complete family after many years... Ofcourse Pete was complete his life but this is different feeling for him.. Vegas also volunteer to help cutting vegetables..Today was like rollercoaster .. Now they all are happy until one person came to them....

______________________________________

TODAY IS KINNPORSCHE's DAY... I think tomorrow is no update... If i finish I'll update tomorrow..