Chapter -7

Kim's POV

                 After ten years i heard my  name in his voice.... suddenly i got tears...at the moment I want to scream. If it's dream i don't want to wake up...He called me again and again...P'Kim... P'Kim..."Chay...Just go to your place...please i want to be alone..."i said to him But chay didn't hear anything... i know his mind is full of why i got tears suddenly ...He just lift my face and looked at me... P'Kim..I'm here ... I don't want leave you... I know that if this situation continued like this definitely i hurt him not physically but mentally ,my words hurt him.. I cried and begged him to leave but he couldn't concern what i told....

                "CHAY..." I used my cold tone ... I felt that chay was flinched his body just hear my voice....he shed few tears... instantaneously I hugged him tightly...Chay..I'm sorry... nothing happened okay... Please forgive me for my action.. Don't worry..I'm here okay... I patted his back and caressing his hair..In few minutes he calm down...

I called him "Chay..." He looking up. I saw his fear  in his eyes....

Chay...I'm not going to hurt you... Just my bad mood about past that's why i ask you to leave but you didn't hear...

Chay answered i don't want anyone  like me... Especially you..

I shocked hear his words... Chay ..who said you are alone..? You have your own family not like me...

I noticed that he startled hear the word "Family". I don't know what happened to him...i want to change atmosphere " Chay are you hungry right..? Wait i order some food .. okay..."

He didn't response... And he moved his head said no

Chay.... then drink some juice .... He nodded.. i kept thinking what happened to my bunny ..... Anyone hurts my baby boy....

Time passes ....

                I think chay is sleepy ..he yawned too ... how cute this sleepy bunny...

                Chay go to bed...you are sleepy ....he didn't response after few minutes he slept in sofa...i know this is not comfortable for him... So i picked him and go to bedroom.. i put him in the bed , covered him with the blanket.. he suddenly start to whining...while "please don't leave ..." say those words make me stay near by him..

           .     I hugged him while he is sleep and give peck on his forehead.."Chay..I love you..i don't leave you again...." I close my eyes so with many thoughts...

                   I heard door open sound ... Inn and Job standing beside the door looking at  impassive.. i signed to them don't make sound...They signed okay and left us... I slightly moved from his hug and slowly removed his hand around my waist.. he moved tiny ... slowly patted his back he went to sleep again...

 slowly patted his back he went to sleep again

In hall

                 They look at me with suspicion.. I sat down next to them to see why they look at me with suspicion. Inn and Job are quiet for a while and started talking..Inn asked did you tell him..? I looked at him with question..He give me big sigh... So Job continued How did you ended like that..? I teasingly said ended like what...?

                  Job said Ai'Kim...that's the limit ... Don't cross your line... I smiled and said to them i know what to do ? And i know how to handle my baby..? So don't take class .. I'm tired ..Inn give me a death look

                  Come on man...! Don't be overprotective.. one day I'll be his Husband ....just gimme some respect..

                   "Ai'Kim " he said angrily... "Yes.. I'm here " i teased him.. then Job told " come on Kim...don't mock him..

                    Hey... Wait... When did you  two get close to each other... Asked them.. They both are give the same reaction and shouted "Don't be noisy".... Aww..How can be this is noisy..You are the one who asked me ... about me and my baby..while i said to him ...Inn got up from here and left ...he isn't only left ...he dragged Job to him... I can't hold my smile...

                     I heard my song...Whose play this song...asked myself .. i saw the phone ringing...Ohh..that's my baby phone..hooo he loves me that much...Wait baby boy ...you'll remember me one day.. that day i want my answer ...why did you say those hurtful words and I'll propose you baby bunny...

                     I saw the caller name "Jelly 1", Who the hell is he..? Otherwise my bunny has lover..? Automatically fear is about me..i attend the call..I said Hello...! Bunny is sleeping right now...sorry Chay is sleeping ....When he woke up i tell him.. please may i know who you are...?

Oh...! Swadee P' , I'm NAT ... Chay's bestfriend .. This is P'Inn right...

I'm just relaxed heard he is his bestfriend and i answered him.."No ..!no...! I'm Kim..Chay's neighbour .."

Okay P' , if he wake up just told him finally i found the details about his crush P'WIK..

I chuckled and answered there is no use nong... because I'm P'WIK...i heard  NAT's screaming

P'Wik sorry......P...P'Kim...i just remembered that there was important assignment to me so i had to go ..Bye ...P'...He hang up the call..

I smiled and I'm so proud myself .....after ten years ...i knew that i'm not his old bestfriend i'm no one in his past now I'm his crush that means he loves me....I'm happy...