Chapter - 16

In Dinning Hall

                      Everyone was laughing and joking with each other at dinner. Then Nat  was talking about how chay and he  became friends. They all are had dinner happily...Kim noticed Macau was sat silently. Kim asked him..."Hey... I noticed you for a while why are you sad..." He murmured because I'm single.. Kim said "What".. Macau said "See...!  Vegas have P' Pete, You have Chay, P'Tofu have P'Job, P'Max have Nat ,P'Zee have Nu.. everyone have their partner but look at me...Me and Grey...How can i not be sad..? ". hearing his words they all are laughing hard... Kim said "Just be happy bro.. atleast you have Grey...". Macau was sulking again... Macau was little bit sad but he was happy for them...

Vegas asked them  we all are here ..Why don't we all go on a trip together this weekend..? I think that's great... What are you thinking about this Zee and Max..?
Zee said If Nu and Nat said yes .. we don't have any problem at all.. is it right Max..? Max also joined him ... They all are said "Awwwwwwww.." Nu and Nat said Yes... We are okay with that ..

They all finished dinner... Nat and Nu cleaned the table... Max and Zee washed the dishes. Vegas and Kim were arranging a guest room for Chay's friends. Pete and Chay were cleaned the hall. Inn and Job are in their own world..

Kim's POV

                      I finished all the work and finally went to my room.Chay was lying on the bed.. still not asleep. Maybe he is waiting for me.I slowly lay down next to him on the bed.. he was rolling his eyes balls still his eyes closed.I was disturbed to see him so close. I held his shoulder and gently shook him.. he slowly opened his eyes. A beautiful angel lay beside me. In that view of his, anyone will lose them. Am I the only exception to that?. I lost myself to him ten years ago. He called me "Boo boo" with eyes blinking. When he saw my eyes "Boo boo  do you want to tell me anything..?" He asked. He knows what I'm thinking just by looking into my eyes. I am glad to this. “Chay, I don't want to keep any secrets, I don't want to lose you with these secrets.. just listen patiently". He nodded.

Chay's POV

                    Boo boo told his secrets. I can't believe myself to hear this.. He said P'Inn also know that. That's why he laughed sarcastically that day.. Thinking of that day made little wiggle on my body. Seeing this, he misunderstood it and started apologizing.

Boo boo ...that's not what you think..I'm completely okay with this. Stop this rumbles..

He sat back petulant.I chuckled to myself seeing him like that. Boo boo you worked hard today right...come I'll massage your head..

Actually I am the youngest but seeing what he is doing now i wonder who is the youngest

Actually I am the youngest but seeing what he is doing now i wonder who is the youngest. I'm not saint. I can't resist elder's cuteness. I grabbed his neck started to kissing. I kissed those perfect rose petals. This feeling made me crazy. He wasn't expecting this version of me. He thinks I'm child..No...No..No...He slowly sucking my lower lips. I left moan. He smiled while kissing heard the moan.His palm caressed my cheek. His hand ran on my body. He grabbed my neck. He made me lie down on the bed slowly. He kept kissing my lips. He wrapped his legs on me. His every touch gives shiver on my spine. He placed kisses on my neck and bent down sucking my neck leaving hickey marks. He pulled back to admire his work on my neck. He said "Wow..! What a beautiful mark..?".