ii; xxxtentacion

•                     •                     •

     serenity placed her hand on her thigh to stop the shaking but from how long ski had been staring at her he probably already noticed. "ren, follow me." ski instructed, walking out the kitchen. the woods-girl hesitated, but for some reason he seemed trust worthy so she hopped off the counter and followed the darkskin. ski knocked a door, turning around to face serenity. "yo brother should be back soon, you ain't look comfortable so u can stay in here with jah." ski explained.

facing the dread head who opened the door with a confused stare, serenity mentally groaned. "you mind if she stay in here with you..." ski asked, leaning over to whisper something in his ear. serenity frowned awkwardly. jahseh eyes connected with hers, he nodded his head and opened the door wider.

"i'll be in the kitchen if u need me." ski told, walking away and leaving the two antisocial-kids alone. serenity entered the room, closing the door slowly. the room was dark, not that she was expecting differently. jahseh flickered on the lamp by his bed, playing with his blonde-dreads and staring at the girl in his room who was leaning against the wall with her phone in her hand.

"serenity." jahseh called quietly, his voice was deep but soothing. serenity head snapped to him, surprised by his speaking. jahseh signaled her to come to him with his fingers, then lowered his head again. she did so, walking over to his bed and taking a seat beside him. an awkward silence filled the room, it was obvious that he wasn't gonna speak up so she did.

"why'd you call me?" serenity asked, her voice in a whisper since they were already close enough. jahseh turned his head, making them even closer together. he raised his eyebrows, his eyes piercing into hers. serenity took this as an opportunity to study his face, his eyelashes were longer than hers, and his face tattoos made him more attractive... i mean-

"you're staring, why?" jahseh asked, he pulled away from her face, twisting at his dreads. serenity exhaled, this close contact made her anxiety rise a little. "sorry, i didn't mean to." she apologized, her eyes narrowing around his room, her face brightened when she was a lana del ray poster.

"oh shit, you listen to lana?" serenity wondered, excitement in her tone. jahseh looked up to the poster, chuckling lowly and nodding. "yeah, i think she's hot." he replied, smirking at her. serenity rolled her eyes and stared around his room more, it had a bunch of other posters of females.

"serenity." jahseh called again, this time his voice was more firm that the first time. serenity hummed, her eyes still following his posters. the dread-head found this annoying, he didn't wanna speak to her if half her attention was on half-naked girls on his wall. "look at me." jahseh demanded, tugging on her wrist.