xxxxxiiii; whipped

•                     •                     •

• • •

         "it's just like... her head game is fire like fucking excellent like she's a pro at that, but i just don't like the sight of her doing it— ion know probably cause everything she's been through y'know." jahseh vented to his best friend and his girlfriend who was just trying to eat their food. ski nodded his head in understanding, "fosho, so y'all don't like getting head, who cares y'all still a strong couple." he shrugged.

         "nah, nah i like eating her out and i'm pretty sure she likes it, it's just me." the onfroy-boy corrected, playing with the food on his tray. ski gasped dramatically and dropped his food. "you don't want her sucking yo dick but you like eating her out, yeah vro, you're pussy whipped." ski revealed, hitting the blunt that they were passing around.

jahseh eyes widened a bit because he never been whipped before but it did explain why they were having sexual difficulties. rylie rolled her eyes and smacked her boyfriend head. "you're not pussy whipped jahseh and you better not say you are around my best friend." she assured.

"you just enjoy her pussy, there's nothing wrong with that." rylie continued snatching the blunt from ski. jahseh surprisingly liked her advice for once, it was better than thinking he was serenity's bitch. speaking of, the curly-haired girl walked up to the crew with a tray of lunch. "fuck school lunch, the shits ass, hey baby." she greeted, kissing his lips softly. rylie smiled at her best friend in love.

"i'll eat it." ski offered and took her tray of stale chicken nuggets. his girlfriend quickly took the tray, placing it on a completely different table. ski stared at her with a hurt expression, "you'll thank me when you're not shitting your brains out... again." rylie grinned, referring to the time he stopped midway inside her to take a poop after eating three trays of school food. "it was once!" ski defended.

"you guys are weirdly cute— so what were you talking about before i came?" serenity wondered curiously, turning to the dread-head who gave them a warning stare so they wouldn't say anything. serenity peeped this and squinted her eyes. "uh.. what? why is jah giving you guys a death stare?" she asked. they all looked to each other to see if anyone was gonna lie to her.

"rylie what are they hiding?" serenity asked, everyone head turning to the stuart-girl who froze up. she didn't have social anxiety but this was so nerve wrecking, she was starting to get stressed out at the constant staring. "ryls... remember the promise from third grade?" serenity challenged, raising her eyebrow. rylie bit her bottom lips and moved her hand from her boyfriends.

"fuck i'm sorry, we were talking about your sexual problems and how ski thinks jahseh is pussy whipped." she blurted out, slapping her hand over her mouth to stop herself. the woods-girl knitted her eyebrows and snapped her head to her boyfriend who was giving rylie a angry look. "what the fuck? what's wrong with being pussy whipped ski?" serenity scoffed. ski parted his mouth "nothin—

"everything what nigga would want to bitched around by his girl because of some pussy." jahseh interrupted stupidly, not realizing serenity was gonna think he was talking about their relationship before it was too late. serenity sat up from the bench, her hand smacking his face so hard that everyone in the classroom heard and gasped. "stop acting like a fucking asshole because you don't like getting your dick sucked, it's not my fault!" she screamed.

jahseh was mortified, not only did his girlfriend out his business, all the students in the cafeteria heard it. he was for sure gonna get teased for it. "shut the fuck up, sit yo ass down bro." he warned, yanking on her wrist. serenity shook her head, she was far too upset to listen to anything he said. "i don't have to listen to shit that comes out your mouth, i'm not dick whipped." she mimicked and grabbed her bag to storm out the room.

       ski knew it was his fault they gotten into that argument at school, so when he saw serenity walk into class and sit by him he was shocked. "sup ski." she greeted fastly, placing her bag down on the floor. she turned to him after flipping her hair and saw him staring at her confusedly. "you're talking to me? didn't i make you and my vro hate each other." ski reminded. serenity thought it would be petty to be mad at him, nah i'm lying, she acted on her revenge in a different way.

"i'm over it, don't speak of it." she lied straight through her braces. ski shrugged it off and nodded his head, grabbing her notebook to copy her work. serenity rolled her eyes and laid her attention on some boys who were laughing hard while pointing at her. one of the boys, isaac, cleared his throat. "someone's cold." he joked, his dumb friends laughing at his lame joke.

the girl glanced down at her shirt to see that her nipples were showing through her shirt even though she had a sports bra on. "ignore dem bitches, you wanna use my hoodie?" ski offered making sure to speak loud while saying 'bitches'. serenity thanked him but denied his offer and turned back to the boys.

"i'm sorry is my nipples bothering you, would you like to make them warm cause i know for a fact you have no sexual activity with a dick that little." she snapped. everyone in the classroom snickered, the teacher wasn't pleased with her choice of words at all. "what did you say to me bitch?" isaac asked offendedly. "do i have to repeat myself for you connor, yes? okay. you and your friends pull no bitches, and your jokes aren't funny, if you have a problem with that white boy suck my fucking dick—

"serenity woods! escort yourself to the principals office now!" the teacher butted in, her face reddened with anger. serenity smirked at isaac and sat up from her seat. ski was used to her outbursts by now so he simply said by to her as she left the classroom. serenity walked up to the principals office but he had another student inside so she waited on the chairs, and of course, jahseh was there.

"what are you doing here?" he questioned her immediately, looking around her for any bruises. serenity sat two seats away from him and let out a huff. she didn't respond to him so she could be petty but his eyes were glued on her still and it was making her annoyed. jahseh sat up from his seat to move beside hers, when she tried to get up he yanked her down really hard by the wrist.

"mr. onfroy! let go of her!" the principal interrupted, his eyes widen at his students use of force. serenity wanted to defend her boyfriend but remember that they were still in the middle of an argument. "yeah mr. onfroy, let. me. go." serenity demanded through gritted teeth. jahseh had no choice but to release her and watch her walk into the principals office. he was beyond pissed at his girl.