xxxxxvvi: distant

1 month later

1 month later

•                     •                     •

serenity knock on the door of her boyfriends house, her phone and house keys in her hand. seconds later ski opened the door for her with a cup of some alcohol in his head. "sup ren, jah in his room cleaning and shit." he informed widening the door so she could walk in. she thanked him and headed to his room that was cracked open.

"jahhh, what chu you doingg?" serenity dragged, closing the door being her. jahseh turned around with a smile on his face, he walked up to her and wrapped his large arms around her waist. "i missed your lil ass, tryna ghost a nigga?" he chuckled tightening his hold and rocking them back and forth.

"of course not. i love you too much for that." she assured, pulling away from the hug and kissing his lips softly. her lips gloss stained his lip but he just wiped it away instead of complaining. "yeah ight." he muttered leaning forward to leave wet kisses on her cheek and lowering to her neck.

a moan left her throat once he hit her sweet spot. "don't go that long without seeing me again, you understand?" the onfroy-boy muttered again her skin. the vibration made her body squirm a little, "y—yes i understand." serenity stuttered, struggling to respond since he was biting on her neck so hard.

"good girl. c'mon i gotta show i want you to watch." he pulled away. she rolled her eyes irritably because he left her turned on and nodded her head before she rubbed her stinging neck. "your neck hurting?" jahseh asked curious on why she was rubbing it so much. serenity nodded.

"good." he chuckled, grabbing her arm to block her hit. he pushed her against the dresser and towered over her. the woods-girl glanced up at him through her eyelashes, gulping nervously. "i'm playing that's my fault ma." jahseh apologized kissing the dark hickeys on her skin gently.

obviously she forgave him and they changed into pajamas to watch a show called the walking dead he was obsessing with. her boyfriend found himself not paying attention to the tv but to his girlfriend. her hair was placed in a bun with her dramatic edges and strains of her orange dyed hair out.

she had in a nose ring and septum, even thought most of her lipgloss smudged off from kissing him her lips were still plump. with no makeup on her skin was still soft and clear. jahseh broke his eyes away when she realized he was staring. "don't stop now." she teased him.

"shut up bro." he cheesed like a kid. serenity giggled, changing her position by turning the opposite side way with her arm on his chest and one leg on his groin which made her but poke out. his hand placed on her lower back out of instinct. "you're so handsome." his girl complimented.

her green eyes were sparkling with love. "that's all you, beautiful." jahseh argued connecting his lips with hers. she deepened the kiss and added her tongue, rubbing her thigh against his lap. he lowered his hand to her but and gripped her right cheek hardly. serenity moved her lips to his neck to return this hickeys to him.

he didn't like to moan a lot during intimacy but his neck was his soft spot and she knew that. the dread-head placed his hand inside her plaid pajama pants, sliding them down her underwear. he reached down until he felt her wet walls, sticking a finger inside and pumping her.

"mm, fuck." she moaned in his ear, unintentionally sucking her teeth too deep into his neck. jahseh hissed in pain and sped up his fingers. the sound of his fingers sliding in and out her juices filled the room along with with whimpers. the feeling she felt was euphoric because she hadn't been touched in so long.

"you're so pretty y'know that?" he spoke to her before curling his fingers. she was about to reply but cut herself off instantly. "jahseh." serenity sobbed, gripping on his neck to contain the pleasure. jahseh felt her legs begin to shake so he went even faster making her go crazy.

"fuck, oh my god." she cried, scrunching her face up as she came undone on his fingers. he kissed her cheek for support and removed his fingers. she quickly overcame her tiredness and climbed on top of him, surprising him. "wassup?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"your turn baby." serenity grinned, pulling up his t-shirt to reveal his six-packed torso. she left peppered kissed down his chest feeling his heart beat sped up against her lips. her ass was grinding against his lap causing it to grow hard.

she stopped at the starting of his boxers, glancing up to him for approval. "take control ma." jahseh approved with a smirk. she nodded and pulled down it down instantly being met with his hard penis. "you must love riding me huh?" he laughed, noticing that was her go to position.

"of course baby." she whispered, opening her legs before dropping all her weight on him. they both let out a loud gasp as her juices dropped down them. "fuck do you know how good you feel?" he talked through it, grinding her hips above him. serenity cried in his ear.

"how good?" she teased on, thrusting on him. his hands massaged her soft ass while creating a deep eye contact with her, his dark brown eyes melting in her green ones. "so good ma." jahseh grunted speeding her up. their loud moans and groans filled the large room.

serenity traced her fingers over the cleopatra tattoo on his chest, practically drooling at his perfect abs and crying at the feeling of his even more perfect dick. everything about her man was perfect. "you like what you see mama? cause it's all yours." he reminded her.

a wide smile took over her face, she stopped thrusting a began bouncing up and down his tip. her ass slapping against him made a loud sound, a sound he loved to hear. "serenity shit." jahseh struggled out a moan his head tilting back. her d-cup kept moving so she grabbed his hand so he could hold them still.

the onfroy-boy moved up so he could wrap her tongue around her hard pink nipples as they reached closer to their climax. the metallic taste on her nipple piercings made him ick but he didn't stop. "jahh." she panted once the pleasure consumed her completely. with one more thrust they both came.