xxxxxviii; edible

SEXUAL WARNING

SEXUAL WARNING

• • •

jahseh was sleeping in his bed, the sunlight shining on his hot skin. he didn't wanna go to school so he was alone. the dread-head didn't hear when his phone rung the first time but he did the second. "jahseh." serenity spoke into his phone, laughing coming shortly after.

"what's up." jahseh murmured, his voice raspy from just waking up. usually he would greet her better but he was too tired. "can you get me from school?" the woods-girl asked. jahseh squinted at his phone that read 12:16 pm meaning school was still in. "why?" he questioned confusedly.

"okay i'll tell you, don't be mad tho." she giggled, hushing her best friend who was yelling for her not to tell him in the background. jahseh rubbed his face trying not to fall back asleep. "rylie and i accidentally ate a bag of edibles each and dared each other to take viagra in school." serenity confessed.

"nigga what?" her boyfriend exclaimed, sitting up from his pillow. she bursted out laughing on the other end of the call finding it hilarious. "stop laughing, it's not fucking funny. why you always doing stupid shit bro?" jahseh sighed, loosing his patience quickly.

"i'm sorry but i'm high ass fuck and the viagra is kicking in." serenity whined. he rolled his eyes and rested his head back on his pillow. "lemme get this shit straight. you want me to get out of bed after working since 5 to get your high ass from school because you wanna accidentally eat edibles like a dumb ass and then you want me to fuck you cause you took a viagra pill."

"yes." she responded after a couple of awkward seconds. jahseh scoffed loudly, "nah, yo ass staying at school and you finna learn not to act like you fucking slow serenity." he spat before hanging up the phone. serenity gasped in shock, turning to her best friend who had the same expression.

an whole two hours passed and she was sitting in her third period with her legs crossed tightly. ignoring the feeling in between her legs was hurting her but she wasn't about to masturbate in school. "serenity woods. early dismissal." those words sounded like heaven coming out her teachers mouth.

serenity was quick to grab her backpack and run out of class, she walked to the office and saw her boyfriend standing outside. "i can't believe you left me here for two hours!" the light-skinned girl complained, glaring him furiously. jahseh chuckled at her. "someone had to teach your spoiled ass." he shrugged.

they got inside the car and put on their seatbelts. "you hungry? what you tryna eat?" jahseh asked her, starting up the car. serenity honestly didn't give a fuck about food right now and he knew that. "you know i'm not hungry." she spoke irritatedly.