Babies

It's the next morning I get up and pack my bags lani is already up and dressed with a lopped sided ponytail I laugh and take a picture send it into the family group chat and say when daddy gets me ready. I grab the rest of my things and sit them by the door and fix my hair up before throwing my brush in the bag when the door opens and Adrian comes in with a Waffle and eggs for lani he cuts it up and sits her at the desk. I sit on the edge of the bed zoned out thinking of more baby names or if I should stick to the ones I have and Adrian pulls me up off the bed and says hey what are you thinking about I laugh and say making sure these baby names are what we really want and he goes we got two weeks till I'm home soo we can think about it then. Right now I want more kisses before you go. I laugh at him and say you acting like two weeks is a long time we've been away from each other for almost seven months and contact only being in counseling or drs appointments. I'm honestly really proud of us we've come a long way he's silent and says I really appreciate that I'm proud of us too then proceeds to kiss me until lani says daddy down I'm done no more. Daddy up pick me up. He kisses me one more time before wiping her face and hands and letting her down. I laugh on her way past and say last time I checked he was my man first thats how you got here and just smile at her and she smiles back not knowing what I said. We go downstairs to check out he's pulling the bag and lani is holding my hand we get down to the lobby and I turn in the keys and we head to the car I bend to pick lani up and put her in the car but I can't at all too far down and she's too heavy to lift from the ground I stand back up and tell Adrian he's gotta put her in and he tosses my bag in the trunk and I walk over to the passenger side and get in I swear trying to pick her up took all my energy now I'm tired he gets in and ask if I'm okay and I say yes lol trying to pick her up made me tired. He goes who is gonna take her out when you get home do I need to call will and I laugh and say no I'm just gonna go to Sasha house and stay there he says okay and I say are you sure you want to leave your car I can drive to their house and he says no I can drop him off to it on my way back out. We get to his moms to have brunch before I go home as soon as we get in the door she says if I'm being honest you're going to have the babies earlier than expected I give you two weeks I laugh and say for the most part we are ready. Adrian chimes in and says but we need to talk to you and dad before Jazz leaves. She calls her husband and we go towards the back of the house. They sit and I help Jazz sit. She speaks up and says we were wondering if after I have the twins we could stay for two months just for family bonding and so that my family can seem them as well and we aren't to far. Her face lights up and says of course that's not a problem at all we can fix up the guest room to fit a crib if you would like. I smile and say no need well send the stuff here and Adrian can put it together before he comes home. She's still smiling big and says also don't scare me again thought it was going to be bad news's We all stand well they stand and I get pulled up lol and we all go eat and he places lani back in the car and I head home. I text Sasha and tell her that I'm otw to her place and she says okay. I make the drive and blow the horn when I pull up out front. She comes out and says I'm not a slave don't be blowing your horn at me what do you want I laugh and say just for you to get your god child out cause I can't the baby's are shifting and trying to pick her up is a struggle. She laughs and says anything for my baby. She picks up lani and she yells auntie well someone's happy to see you. I slide out of my seat and make my way in the house. I flop down on the couch and say I'm not going home as well I'm staying here cause I'm not walking up them stairs just yet lol she says that's fine there's cover in the spare room but if you not getting off the couch there's a blanket on the back of the couch me and lani are going in the back to play I said sounds like a plan but I can't get up right now so ima just sit here till y'all come back I guess I had fallen asleep I woke up to my phone ringing it had only been two hours felt like a lifetime. I look over and it's a call from Sasha's boyfriend I clear my voice while answering the phone and he laughs and goes I'm sorry we're you sleep I say yes but it's fine is everything okay. He goes yes but I have a question for you it's a huge favor. I say wassup and he says it's a secret so keep it to yourself Sasha doesn't know when I'm coming back but I'd like to propose to her when I get back and would like to use the god kids if you don't mind. I gasp and say of course but I am due in the next few weeks and I believe they will be early. He says that's fine and he'll be back in 3 weeks and I say that's enough time the door opens and I say gotta go Sasha and lani are back I'll text you. With that I hang up and give a big smile. Sasha says we'll who was that I laugh and say my baby daddy knowing I was lying and she rolls her eyes and says gross I was hoping it was Will saying he needed to drop something off so I could look at him again I can look but I can't touch. I say I'm telling she laughs and says whatever he won't believe you I laugh and say yea I know it. Lani is laying on my knees tired from being outside so I just lay there and hold her and let her fall asleep. Once she's sleep I start planning in my head and I ask her before I have the baby you wanna go with me to get our nails done and feet done cause I don't want them looking at crusty feet when I'm pushing. She laughs and says yea if you make it that far I'm sure I can get Will to come watch lani for an hour and bring her back she says oh really and how long you want to wait I laugh and say about 2 weeks ima go a week before I'm due I think they will hold off or I'll be having babies in the nail salon.