Surprise

It's finally Saturday I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. I text Sasha and asked her if I cash app her would she pick up house shoes In different sizes for the entry way walk in closet where we take the shoes off so everyone will be able to put on slippers. She says sure and she'll do that now everyone is headed that way and will be there when you get there. I like the message and tell Jazz to get dressed really nice. We take a few one month pictures with this little calendar blanket someone got us and clean up and she goes and puts on a dress I tell her she looks lovely and that I have to blindfold her it's a surprise and she laughs and says you better not be tricking me. I say I'm not and hand her the blind fold I say please put it on now it's a bit of a drive but I don't want you to see I buckle the baby in and back out of the drive way. About two hours later I pull into the driveway of the new house I open her door and say come on no peeking grab my hand now stand here while I get lani. I pick her up and tell her to link her arm in mine and she does so I walk her towards the door and tell her to step up and stand still. I open the door and look at everyone standing there with big smiles on their face. They see lani and are about to say something and I put my finger up to my mouth and say shhh and say hold on Jazz lanis being a wiggle worm I'm trying to calm her down I hand her to my mom as she's waking up I get Jazz in the house and walk her to the closet and tell her take her shoes off and put on the slippers she does that we walk back into the hall and I say okay are you ready and she says yes I've been ready and he counts down three two one take off your blind fold. As I take off my blind fold I hear SURPRISE my eyes adjust and I gasp everyone is here and I look around and say wait where are we and he says walk outside and see I open the front door and see it's the new house and I say wait how did you find the time to do this and I smile and say you have one amazing best friend and she looks at Sasha tearing up and she looks at her and say girl if you don't stop I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs to the door in the middle and I say for her to open it. She opens the door in awe and says this is legit the Pinterest room I had how did you find everything exactly the same. I laugh and say I have my ways. We go back downstairs to everyone standing around Adrian's mom staring at lani I laugh because she's holding the baby hostage. She starts to cry and everyone all backs up at once and through the crowd you can see Adrian handing his mom a bottle and I sit back into the couch and relax because baby clearly they have this under control. The couch shifts beside me and it's momma Autumn and she's got this big smile on her face. She says I'm very proud of you. I hug her really tight and we talk for a little while longer. When Adrian comes back and says let's take a tour of the rest of the house we walk back up the stairs and he says start with the back first so we go to the guest bedroom it's pretty and simple we move to the bathroom I say where do you find all the butterfly stuff it's soo pretty he laughs and say really Amazon came through with everything we needed this past month. We go to the master bedroom and it's beautiful and has so much space. The exact comfort I wanted and the bed placement is beautiful with our pictures above it. He says now to the closet and it's full of clothes and some shoes in here and I say why did we get new clothes if we have some he laughs again and says we'll if I had started packing up the house you would have known something was up. She says makes sense to the bath room. He opens the door and the bath room is huge it has his and hers sinks a jacuzzi tub with a rainfall shower head above it and a walk in shower with the rainfall head.