02. a sunburn in the month of august.

Chrissy awoke the next morning with a fantastic headache and a churning feeling in her stomach.

Nothing better than being hungover on your first morning in LA.

Her headache was only worsened when she heard the strum of a bass, pounding of drums, and a conversation that she could just barley decipher coming from down the hall.

Then she remembered.

She remembered Nikki and Tommy, that weird guitarist, and how they were kind enough to give her a place to stay.

She remembered how last night she lost her virginity to a guy that she had met not even 24 hours ago.

Chrissy sat up and swung her legs over the bed, and noticed she wasn't wearing any clothing, and all of her clothes were in her car which was parked outside.

She sat for a moment, thinking about what to do. There was no way she would be able walk into the living room naked.

Sure, Tommy saw her naked last night.

Did they even do anything last night?

Her memory was too hazy to recall. Then she came to her senses and realized, if you wake up naked in a rockstars bed with no memory of the previous night, you definitely had sex.

The jelly-like feeling in her legs confirmed her suspicions.

She decided that she would borrow one of Tommy's t-shirts, one that was just long enough. Tommy was 6'3 so you'd think that wouldn't be an issue.

Wrong. Chrissy was 5'10. She frequently towered over many people she came across in her daily travels.

She settled on a grey ripped tank top that just barley covered her up, the shirt showing off her long, golden-tanned legs.

She entered the living room, rubbing her eyes. "Well would you look at that. She's finally up." Nikki observed.

"I was out 'till three last night. Can't you give a girl a break?"

"You were? I heard you and Tommy going at it at three last night."

"Shut it, Sixx. Or i'll shove my drumsticks up your ass."Tommy threatened.

"Ok enough. Is there anything to eat around here?" Chrissy said, diffusing the situation.

It was only awkward to her, though. Tommy, and Nikki for that matter, had both been there more times than they could remember.

"There's some shit in the fridge and the cabinets. Take whatever." Tommy said, gesturing towards the kitchen.

Chrissy's legs took her to the kitchen, she opened the fridge and saw...

A package of hot dogs, a bowl of spaghetti, and a case of beer.

She opened the cabinet, hoping to have more luck, but all she saw was a singular strawberry Pop-Tart.

"What the fuck do you guys eat?"

"Nothing." Nikki said with a dead-pan stare.