03. she eats boys up for lunch.

Chrissy awoke on the couch the next morning to an eerily quiet house.

Weird.

After a few minutes of laying on the couch in silence, she finally mustered up enough energy to get up and use the bathroom.

On her way there, she noticed Nikki and Tommy were still asleep in their bedrooms. It was 2:31 PM. After that weird party from yesterday, Mick decided to go back to his house in Manhattan Beach, leaving the house as quiet as a mouse.

After taking care of business, she changed out of her t-shirt and into jeans and a red crop top.

She surveyed the kitchen and remembered that there was still no food. Then, she had an idea.

She scribbled out a note on a sticky note, the note reading,

Nikki and Tommy,

Went to the grocery store to get food. Be back soon.

- Chrissy

With that, she stuck the note to the fridge and made her way to her car.

It was a nice June day outside, the temperature reaching 76 degrees.

She drove through various streets of LA thinking about the future. She would have to get a job at some point, and she would have to get her own place. Although she had only lived with Nikki and Tommy for two days, it pained her knowing they would have to go their separate ways at one point or another.

While she was in the grocery store, she thought about Mick. He was older than the rest of them and had been around the block. The guy even had a kid. She felt bad that he would have to put up with her, Nikki, Tommy, and that singer from yesterday. The thing with Mick was that even though he came off as rude sometimes, he spoke from experience, and he always told it like it is, never sugarcoating things.

Chrissy ended up purchasing actual food and drinks. She felt comforted in the new fact that she wouldn't have to starve.

Once she got home, she was delighted to see that Nikki and Tommy had risen from their slumbers. She had a shit ton of groceries in her car and was only able to carry a few bags in per trip.

"What'd you get?" Nikki asked.

"A lot. There's more in my car outside."

"Shit, let me help you." Tommy said while practically jumping off the couch. Chrissy was about to follow him outside to help when he stopped her.

"No, go back inside and relax. You've done enough for us today."

She turned on her heel and went back inside. Nikki leaned against the wall with a smirk on his face.

"What are you smiling at, Sixx?"

"Can't you tell?"

"Tell what?"

"Tommy's fucking whipped for you."

Chrissy rolled her eyes.

"I mean, yeah, we fucked the other day, but that was about it."

"You don't know Tommy like I do. The guys a hopeless fucking romantic."